𝟏𝟔 | 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐦𝐞

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏𝐬𝐭, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 | 𝟗:𝟑𝟖 𝐩𝐦

"NO NO NO please don't do this to me," Soriah repeatedly said as she felt the truck slowly come to a halt right at the entrance of the cul de sac that the cabin that she and Seh'kani had been in for the past 2 months.

For the past five days Soriah had been staying with Simone and whenever she would go to work, she would always make sure to ask where Seh'kani was just so she wouldn't bump into him, the tactic she was using was actually working. She knew that she couldn't stay with Simone forever though so she came back to get her items but it seemed like that wasn't going to happen since the car was no longer working.

"I just filled the tank up. Why are you doing this to me Lord," Soriah rhetorically asked herself as she placed her forehead on the steering wheel, feeling herself about to give up even though it was over something small.

She knew she couldn't do that though so she let out a large huff as she took the keys out of the car, the keychains hitting against each other and making noise when they did. She then opened the driver door and got out before closing it back slowly so that it didn't make much noise but so that it would still close all the way.

"Lord if you love me then this man wouldn't be in here," Soriah said, saying a prayer in her head that Seh'kani wasn't there since all she wanted to do was get her items and go without possibly being harmed or killed in the process.

Walking up the rest of the cul de sac to the house, Soriah soon got to it, making her walk up the driveway and towards the house eventually getting to the front porch letting her see that the house was completely dark.

She knew that this most likely meant that Seh'kani was still at work but she didn't want to take any chances so she looked through the peephole, being able to see some of the house from outside.

She didn't see any movement inside of the house, making her grab the golden house key that was on the keychain and place it inside of the lock. Once the key was properly inside, she turned it to the right before taking it out and opening the door.

Closing the door back as soon as she was inside, Soriah then started quietly walking to the stairs so that she could retrieve her items for her bedroom.

She wasn't able to get far though because she soon saw the living room light turn on and there appeared Seh'kani sitting on the leather couch covered in blood, that showed the most on his white tanktop, with a bloody knife that he was twirling in between his fingers.