𝟎𝟎𝟓 | 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝐧𝐝, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 | 𝟏𝟎:𝟏𝟐 𝐚𝐦

THE TAPPING OF RAIN on the window could be heard from inside of the room that Soriah was currently fast asleep in considering she was still unconscious from when Seh'kani had knocked her out two nights ago.

She wasn't asleep for much longer though because a loud crack of thunder that came from nearby had her jolting out of her sleep, breathing extremely fast after she did.

"Where the hell am I," Soriah rhetorically asked, not recognizing the room that she was currently in nor the bed that she was currently laying in.

Attempting to get out of the bed so that she could possibly explore the unfamiliar house she was in, Soriah was soon stopped when she got out of the bed and felt something tight around her leg.

This made her look down and see that a slightly new silver shackle was around her ankle and the chain led to the dark brown wood that was a part of the footboard.

"Why the fuck did this nigga chain to the bed like I'm a prisoner," Soriah asked herself as she bent down to possibly get the lock undone with the black bobby pin that she happened to have in her hair.

Unfortunately for her though, she wasn't able to even attempt to undo the lock because the wooden bedroom door opened revealing Seh'kani who was shirtless and wearing gray sweatpants that hung low on his v-line.

As soon as Soriah saw what Seh'kani looked like without the mask on, she couldn't help but unintentionally stare at him.

She couldn't believe that the little boy that she would always stick up for and hang out with grew up to be an extremely handsome man with a whole bunch of tattoos and not only that but someone Soriah actually found attractive.

She knew that she couldn't find him attractive though because not only did she basically watch the man grow up but he had also kidnapped her and she didn't want to develop Stockholm syndrome.

"You like whatchu see Riah," Seh'kani teasingly asked, licking over his plump two toned lips as he continued to stare at her, taking in her beauty.

"No I don't Seh'kani now let me out of this," Soriah said not liking how tight the chain was on her leg and most likely when she took it off it would've left a mark, even though she was darkskin.

"Can't do that one Riah. I worked too fucking hard to get yo ass so know that I got you I ain't letting you go no where," Seh'kani said walking away from the doorway and infront of where Soriah was sitting.