𝟏𝟓 | "𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐢"

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 | 𝟗:𝟒𝟓 𝐚𝐦

"Mmm Kani," Soriah hummed out, feeling something trailing up her thigh, already knowing what the item was because of how sharp and pointy the tip of it felt against her skin.

It was currently 9 in the morning, which was extremely early for Seh'kani to wake up since he always slept in on the weekends, and the day after Christmas which meant the previous day Soriah and Seh'kani had gone at it with each other all night.

This made Soriah think that Seh'kani was trying to seduce her with the knife into part two and she thought her thoughts were proven right when he yanked the cotton comforter off of her, showing off her beautiful body.

They were wrong though because she opened her eyes, thinking that she was going to be met with a Seh'kani that wanted to please her whole body in any and every way imaginable but instead he looked like he wanted to kill her.

She didn't know why though because the previous day they were on the best of terms they've ever been on in their relationship and now he was standing over her with a knife in his hand as if she was his next victim. 

"Kani why-shut the fuck up and tell me who the fuck this nigga is Soriah. I wish you would fucking lie to," Seh'kani said, taking Soriahs phone from out of his gray shorts pocket before throwing it at her, the sharp part of her case hitting her in the stomach.

Confused as to who Seh'kani was talking about, Soriah picked up her phone, rubbing over the spot it hit her stomach with her free hand, before unlocking it to see who the dude possibly was.

When she unlocked it, it automatically showed the thread of the dude who's number she got while she was shopping and there were messages of the dude asking her why she wasn't answering his texts and when they could see each other again.

Soriah now knew why he was so mad and at this point there was no explaining because she felt like he wasn't going to listen so she decided to try and calm him down instead so that he didn't harm her.

"First baby put the knife down," Soriah said, locking her phone back and putting it down on the sheets before standing up so that she could  attempt to take the large kitchen knife out of Seh'kani's right hand.

It was an unsuccessful attempt though because as soon as she stood up, he swung the knife in a horizontal direction, slightly cutting her cheek that didn't have the scar from when he hurt her last time.