𝟏𝟑 | 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 | 𝟗:𝟐𝟏 𝐩𝐦

"AH. NO KANI," Soriah said, catching Seh'kani trying to sneak a small scoop of banana pudding out of the large silver pan that sat on the second shelf inside of the refrigerator.

It was currently Christmas eve and Soriah was busy cooking all types of food for Christmas, even though it would only be the two of them eating it, but she had been interrupted when Sehkani had snuck into the kitchen to get some dessert before Soriah said he was allowed to do so.

"Mmcht baby I'm hungry and ain't eat all day. Lemme just get some," Seh'kani said, placing the utensil down on the counter. He then walked over to where Soriah was standing, before nuzzling his head into the crook and pressing himself into her backside.

When Soriah felt Seh'kani do this, she couldn't help plant both of her hands on the granite countertop before slightly pushing herself forward so that she no longer felt Seh'kani's erection in her behind while she was trying to focus on finishing the preparing of the macaroni in front of her.

Unfortunately for her though that didn't work because after she shuffled forward, Seh'kani followed right after her, pressing his dick into her even harder than before.

This made Soriah move up again but just like last time Seh'kani followed right behind her, pressing himself into her again but this time he started kissing on her neck so that she was distracted even more than she originally was.

"Kaniiii. I have to cook," Soriah lightly moaned as she slowly started to come to the realization of how clingy Seh'kani was when it came to her.

She understood at that very moment that he was only acting the way he was because he wanted some banana pudding but the more she thought about how he was with her, from calling her 'mami' to sucking on her breast made her feel like the way he treated her went way further than attachment issues.

She felt like the thought was an over exaggeration and randomness because of the situation they were currently in so she brushed it off while focusing back on Seh'kani's action.

"You can do that shit if I can get some pudding," Seh'kani said, starting to aggressively lick and suck on Soriah's oft spot, most likely leaving a large hickey on the area of skin as he did.

Wanting to stay strong, Soriah brought her rotund bottom lip in between her pearly white teeth so that she could suppress any moans that were attempting to escape from her mouth.

It wasn't for long though because she soon felt Seh'kani because Seh'kani bring his right hand down the front of her body before aggressively cupping her pussy through her shorts. This made her throw her head back in pleasure at the feeling.