𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

A.N-If you haven't already go read my new book Lamia for a cookie and a happy ending <3

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟎𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟔 | 𝟓:𝟓𝟔 𝐩𝐦

"SINCERE PUT THAT DOWN," Soriah yelled to her three year old son, Sincere, as he made his way down the hallway of their family home with a pair of extremely sharp scissors on his hand, letting out loud giggles as he did.

Soriah had recently attempted to start on dinner for her and two kids but had been stopped when her son had came out of no where with a pair of scissors, showing it off to his mother, and didn't want to give them to her.

"Mama you need help," Soriah heard her daughter, Serenity, ask from the couch, pushing up the large black glasses that sat on the bridge of her nose with her tiny index finger.

One thing about Serenity is she acted and looked just like Soriah when she was younger. Quiet, shy, and liked to keep to herself, her brother on the other hand was the spitting image of his dad. He looked exactly like him and acted exactly like him which scared Soriah because she didn't want to raise a serial killer.

"No baby I got it. Thank you though," Soriah said, soon catching up to her son making her swiftly grab the scissors out of his hands before he had the chance to hurt himself or anybody else.

"Give me them," Sincere said, turning around before jumping up and opening and closing his hands so that he could get the scissors out of his mom's hold, almost on the verge of crying because she took the cutting utensils from him.

Looking around the house for a random toy that she could give Sincere since she knew once he started crying he wouldn't stop until he got what he wanted. She was able to find one too so she grabbed it off the couch and gave Sincere the plastic knife.

"Ooo," Sincere said fascinated with the item in his hand as he ran back down the hallway towards his room.

Letting out a huff of breath, Soriah then walked over to the brown couch and sat down making her daughter crawl into her lap and place her head on her shoulder and wrap her arms around her mom's waist.

"It's okay mama. Him just different," Serenity said, while Soriah rubbed her back with the hand that didn't have the scissors in them.

"He's just like y'all's daddy" Soriah said making Serenity look up at her mom and smile making Soriah smile back. Serenity smiled because she loved whenever her mom would tell her about their dad. It let her know how he used to be and interested her.