𝟎𝟏𝟎 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 | 𝟐:𝟐𝟔 𝐚𝐦

THE SOUND OF thunder crackling outside filled Seh'kani's ears as he entered the pitch black cabin thinking that he was going to be able to strip from his clothes that were stained with two officers blood, get in the shower, then get in bed with his woman.

He was proven wrong though when he saw the light from the table lamp that sat on the wooden table next to the long brown leather couch turn on, revealing Soriah who was sitting in an oversized shirt with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Fuck is you sitting in the dark for like you Batman or some shit," Seh'kani asked, closing the front door back before turning both locks to the right.

"Cause I can Seh'kani now I'm finna ask you a question that I've wanted to ask you ever since I figured this information out. Did you kill Ryan," Soriah questioned, making Seh'kani look at her like she was crazy since he was confused as to how she figured that out.

He knew that he couldn't lie to her since she obviously knew since she asked the question so he decided that he would try to change the subject.

"You look sexy as hell in that outfit mami," Seh'kani said walking over to Soriah in hopes of her letting him have sex with her again so that she could forget that she even asked the question.

He was unsuccessful though because Soriah placed both of her hands on his chest before pushing him backwards to the table, slight force when she did.

"Seh'kani you aren't gonna fuck me to try and make me forget this. Now answer my question," Soriah said, folding her arms across her chest before shifting all of her body weight to her left leg.

"Why you care about that nigga anyway? That nigga mistreated you and cheated on you and you still carry about him like he treated you like a fucking queen. If anything you should be caring about me cause I'm the one that's killing niggas and bitches over yo ass," Seh'kani said, slightly getting in Soriah's personal space so that she was able to smell some of his lunch on his breath.

When Soriah heard Seh'kani mention how Ryan cheated on her, she couldn't help but be surprised. Not because of the fact that Ryan cheated on her since she knew that he was most likely going to do it sooner or later but the fact that Seh'kani figured it out before she did.

There was no point in bringing up the fact that Ryan was unfaithful to her though since he was now dead and she was no longer with him so Soriah brought up another topic.

"Nobody told you to be killing niggas and bitches over me Seh'kani. You just do that shit for no reason with yo childish ass," Soriah said, plopping down back on the couch while Seh'kani just stood in front of her, a look of anger on his face.