𝟎𝟎𝟒 | 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏𝐬𝐭, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 | 𝟕:𝟎𝟎 𝐩𝐦

"SEE YOU LATER EVAN," Soriah said, waving goodbye to her male coworker who was currently trying to fix a Halloween decoration that had fallen at the reception desk.

Even though Soriah was a midwife, she still worked in hospitals helping deliver babies as well as other things around the establishment.

"Bye Soriah. See you later," the male quickly said back, causing Soriah to turn around and walk out of the automatic hospital doors before making her way to her black 2021 Range Rover.

"Can't wait to pass out candy to these kids," Soriah excitedly said thinking about seeing the smile on different kids' faces whenever they would come up to her house in different costumes asking for candy.

The more she thought about the kids in costumes though, the more she thought about how excited Seh'kani used to be whenever he would dress up and get candy with her.

She also couldn't help but think about how that day was the 9 year anniversary of the homicides that Seh'kani had committed and if she just took Seh'kani trick or treating that night all of that could've been prevented.

"It's not your fault Riah. It's not your fault," Soriah repeatedly said, trying to stop herself from blaming Seh'kani's actions on her, something she sometimes found herself doing.

As Soriah continued to convince herself that what the male did had nothing to do with her, she was interrupted when her phone loudly rang.

This made her open her black Louis Vuitton onthego bag so that she could get the device out.

"Please don't let him be on anything stupid. My day was going so well today," Soriah said when she saw that the person calling her was her husband.

Soriah let in a deep breath and let it back out before answering the phone call, placing the cellular device to her right ear after she did.

"Soriah where the hell are you," Ryan aggressively asked into the phone as Soriah approached her car that was sitting in her reserved parking spot.

"Ryan there is no reason for you to be yelling into the phone. And I'm at work. I just got off and I'm about to get in the car now," Soriah said, unlocking her car before opening the driver door so that she could get inside.