Bjorken Telephone (pt. 2)

ICELANDIC HELICOPTER - Glitch Techs, Smart Asses, State Alchemists, Fan Favorites, Aristocrats, Burger Children, Dimension Hoppers, Philosophers, and Magical Girlfriends

ICELANDIC GEYSER FIELD (All In) - Host Club Members, Best Friends, Space Conquerers, Air Benders, Camp Campers, Mystery Twins, Celebrities, Roommates, McDuck Nephews, Apex Leaders, IMPs, Park Employees, BFPFs, Liars, Sparrow Scouts, Superheroes, Conspirators, and Fallen Angels

(The geyser field is home to many miniature volcanoes and the place with many losing teams present. Multiple of these volcanoes are erupting and teams are scattering around the whole field, some leaping on top and others going around)

(The Celebrities and Conspirators eventually meet each other again. BoJack and Reagan immediately get hostile as she pins him in the ground)

Brett: Hey, man, get off my teammate! We're gonna get in last place!

Todd: I know you're kinda mad and really drunk, BoJack, but if you can fight her off, that will be- BoJack?!

(BoJack and Reagan are sent flying away by a rumbling geyser. Todd and Brett facepalm, knowing they're suffering more than anything)

(Frida and Hilda are running around the geyser fields)

Frida: You know, Hilda, Iceland should be a place to feel excited for. There's history behind this country that actually connects with Trolberg's.

Hilda: Really? How so?

Frida: Most of the creatures we've seen are actually connected with Icelandic folklore. The trolls, the elves, the ghosts, just about everything we see and their mannerisms are the same as how Iceland describes them.

Hilda: Wow... Do you think we can see those creatures once we're done in the race? Or maybe during it?

Frida: It's pretty likely. Is going to Paris, France worth this?

Hilda: Definitely! Let's run, Frida, so we can see those creatures in person! (Runs off)

SKATAFELL NATIONAL PARK

(The yellow helicopter lands with the nine teams inside. A large, copious ice cave is the center of the large and hallowing mountain. Near it is a large dinner table with silver platters and plate coverings)

Don (VO): The first helicopter arrives at Skaftafell National Park, where their next challenge awaits them.

(Burger Children, Glitch Techs, Smart Asses, Fan Favorites, State Alchemists, Aristocrats, Magical Girlfriends, Philosophers, and Dimension Hoppers rush out and to the Don Box)

(Gene gets the first tip)

Gene: It's an Either Or! Finally, not another Botch or Watch!

Don: (approaches the teams) An Either Or challenge requires teams to complete one of two tasks.

Rick: We know, dipshit! We did this in Toronto already!

Don: (glares at Rick) . . . As I was saying, in this case, teams can either dine on a traditional Icelandic feast or they can find and retrieve one of the intact fossils embedded in the icy walls of this icy cave!

(The camera pans out to the table and cave, revealing the less than appetizing meal and the slippery slopes of the cave)

Don: Once their task is complete, teams must bring their intact fossil or their empty platter to the Chill Zone. The last team to arrive... will be eliminated.

(The State Alchemists discuss the situation)

Edward: I mean, think about it this way: Since you... can't exactly eat at the moment, is it possible to just dump the food in your armor and call that eating?

Total Drama: Ridonculous Race: Crossover Style On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara