None Down, Thirty to Go (pt. 2)

Don: . . . RACE!!

(Everyone rushes to the Don Box, stampeding Don in the process)

Don: WATCH THE FACE!! NOT THE HAIR!! OW OOH OW!!

(Insert Huey and Dewey climbing over Simon and Max to be ahead of them)

Huey: Sorry, guys! Need to get... passport!

Simon: Grace? Could that be a null?

Grace: Well, they don't look human to me. (Looks at her partner) You wanna push ahead of them, do ya?

Simon: You know me too well.

(Mabel helps Max up while Dipper looks at the McDuck Nephews in impression)

Dipper: See, Mabel? We have to be more like those two in order to win. Harsh, but not in the line of cheating.

Mabel: Big cities are a joke. They're, like, smaller cities compared to small cities. At least in small cities, there's more land to walk on and air to breathe. In here, we're all squished like a packet of gummy worms! I could go for gummy worms right now, actually...

Dipper: Mabel, head in the game, okay? Maybe they have gummy worms in the airplane.

Mabel: They better. Otherwise, you owe me.

(Grace and Simon race through the other competitors. Simon, taking the advantage and delight in doing so, knocks over Huey and Dewey as they run)

Dewey: Ow! Jerks!

Huey: I know this is a race and there's a 2 million dollar cash prize, but at least try to be civilized!

Simon: Sorry, nulls. Apex don't need to be civilized.

Grace: Plus, you both kinda deserved it for jumping in front of us. (Runs off with Simon)

Huey: Apex...?

Grace: Simon and I are the leaders of a group called the Apex. Well, he's more co-leader than anything. Our mission is to have our numbers go higher. As you can see, our numbers don't seem to be visible here.

Simon: Luckily, Grace and I are pretty much experts on what to do in each train car. We don't follow the rules, we smite the nulls until they are dead, and we recruit more members of the Apex.

Grace: Whatever this game show is, we got this. Simon and I are a team. Those other teams don't have the experience and confidence that we have. We can handle this game like it's nothing.

Don: You do realize that there are rules to follow, right? Otherwise, there'll be penalties?

Simon: Well... Maybe we'll just hurt the nulls extremely. Not kill them.

Luz: So... Even though we've only been in Earth for two hours, what do you think so far?

Amity: Well, I got pushed around plenty of times and I had to push around them. This dimension is much more competitive than I realized. I thought they'd be more sappy like you.

Luz: (gasps) Wait until you see the anime! I cannot wait to show you The Seven Heavenly Virtues, Fairy Tale, Dinosaur Brawl Z, Fullgold Biologist, Demon Butlers, and Yaoi on Ice!

Amity: (mutters) Trust me, I've seen your collection...

Luz: What?

Amity: Nothing!

Morty: Jesus Christ, Rick, why did you had to get drunk in the cab? Now we're going to be falling behind.

Rick: M-Morty... (Burps) It was only four shots, I can take four shots. N-Not only that, but I sn-snuck in a transporter.