Aether Has Had Enough

"All right, all right, all right. Sit down the lot of you. Viewing's about to start."Their host, the enigmatic Mr. Kiran, said as the residents of Mondsdat, Liyue and Inazuma took their seats and the main girls sat beside Aether, much to the confusion of the Traveler.

"Okay, this was supposed to take place after Aether's fiasco with Ei, so... Yeah, this happened."

[The screen turns on to show Aether with Paimon, and behind him was Childe, Kaeya and Venti. They were inside of the teapot as Aether and the gang made their way inside of the teapot's main house and took their seats on the sofa. The camera shows Aether's tired face, who then began to pant in exhaustion at the recent events]

"Oh... Yeah, I remember this."Childe winced, he remembered this very well when the Traveler lost his marbles.

"Yeah... Poor Aether..."Venti hissed as well as everyone was confused as to what the two meant.

[That goes to the other three boys in the room as well, their faces has exhaustion written all over them and panting in exhaustion]

Aether:Fuck...

Everyone was taken aback by the sudden cuss that Aether made onscreen. Most of them have never heard the Traveler say any vulgar words.

[Venti then began to sob, Kaeya just places his hand on his temple and Childe just questioned his entire existence]

Aether:GAHHHH!!!! OHOHOHO!!! FUCK!! FUCK!!!!!

Everyone winced at Aether's tone.

Venti:I-I can't do this anymore!

Aether:That was seriously messed up!

Childe:Not to mention that you almost died!

The main girls glared at Ei, who raised her hands in surrender.

Venti:So you agree?!

Aether:FUCK, YES! T-THIS - THIS WAS INSANE! THAT WAS PURE LUCK! I WAS NOT IN CONTROL OF THAT SITUATION AT ALL!

[Venti screams before resuming his sobs as Kaeya looks at his hands, which were shaking]

Kaeya:L-Look at my hands, Traveler! Look at them!

Venti:Why do you keep doing this to us?!

Aether:I-I DON'T KNOW! MAYBE I HATE MYSELF? MAYBE I DESERVE TO DIE? I - I DON'T KNOW!

Everyone spared the Traveler some sympathetic glances as Aether just places his fingers over the bridge of his nose and Paimon pats her companion's shoulder in comfort.

[Venti screams once again before sobbing and placing his hands over his eyes and Aether looks at the ground]

Aether:We need a vacation.

The main girls all shared looks before nodding in silent agreement. Once their time here is done, they will give Aether the vacation he deserves from all the exhausting hard work he's done and been through.

Apologies for the lack of dialogue reaction but soon, I'll do better.