Genshin Chronicles - "Frozen Impact" Preview

[An Aerial view of Teyvat is seen...]

Narrator:Teyvat. A stage for war. As cold fronts from Snezhnaya push south as temperatures drop and tensions rise.

[The scene now shows a Fatui newsreporter]

Fatui News Reporter:It's FUCKING cold!

Childe snorted at what he heard and bit back a laugh. His colleagues stated at him weirdly.

[Pictures of Aether and his friends were seen and the next image shows Aether being surrounded by the women of Teyvat while blushing profusely]

Narrator:For a Traveler on his ongoing quest to track his sister down, one spark is enough to throw the men and women of Teyvat into turmoil.

"Is everyone seriously fighting over you, Aether?"Paimon asked, scratching the back of her head, trying to make sense as to why they were fighting over Aether of all things.

"It's not a surprise that our Honorary Knight managed to seduce half of Teyvat~"Kaeya said cooly, which threw Aether off-guard and blushed.

Narrator:For the first time, the frigid events that rattled Teyvat will finally be revealed. Using forensic analysis, set reconstruction, CGI models, reenactments, and complications with the caterers.

Now everyone was either confused or intrigued with what they were seeing.

Narrator:Two teams, two forts, 42 million snowballs.

"Uh... Did you hear that right?"Amber said, hoping that she's not hearing something wrong.

Lisa giggled," It appears cutie started something~"

"42 million snowballs?! What the heck happened?!"One of the citizens of Mondstadt shouted, baffled in the amount of snowballs were said.

[The scene now shows Aether wearing a jacket as he points]

Aether:ATTACK!

[The boys charge with snowballs at hand]

Lumine:CHARGE!

[The girls charge at the boys with snowballs at hand as the camera pans up to the sky]

Narrator:Teyvat's Largest Snowball Fight... Revealed...

[The title appears...]

TEYVAT'S HISTORICAL
HISTORIES
The Great Snowball War of Teyvat

Sponsored by the Adventurer's Guild