A Walk In the Park (The Dragon of Inazuma)

Kiran was preparing for the next viewing as he was typing on his laptop. His fingers were typing at a fast pace on the keyboard and a small smile was plastered over his face - the next viewing he wanted to show off was one of but many badass moments that occurred in the previous viewing. Seeing the result on his laptop, he grinned," Let's get to work..."

The Harbingers were seen gathered amongst themselves as they were talking about the previous viewing as Pantalone sticked his head out to look at Aether, who was busy chatting with Caelus and Stelle," He said that the Traveler defeated you, Dottore and Columbina - do you believe it?"

"I have no doubts,"Pierro said with his arms crossed, still wondering how his counterpart lost to someone with just using his bare hands," But I cannot shake off the feeling of how exactly we lost to a bare-handed Traveler of all people..."

"Tch. You think you're the only one who thinks of that, Jester? That one-eyed freak hit ME with a bat."Arlecchino hissed angrily, already harboring a grudge against Goro Majima for what he did.

"We should keep watching and see why exactly we lost..."Capitano reasoned with an oddly calm look, which earned him a few nods from his fellow Harbingers for his suggestion. Kiran then shouted once again from the projection booth,

"ALL RIGHT - WE'RE GONNA START AGAIN!"Kiran shouted as the noises in the theater immediately died down before the screen turned on once again and the next viewing began...

[The scene begins with Aether, Majima and Saejima following Kujou Sara back into Inazuma City, while Sara was heard muttering something about being lied to. Majima yawned]

Majima:Ugh... I feel like my body's about to give out...

Saejima:Only cause you hadn't had a good fight in a while.

Majima:Quit bustin' my balls! You got any idea what that kitsune lady made me do?! Makes me wanna stab some people!

Miko's brow raised before crossing her arms," Oh? And what does the Mad Dog exactly think of me in this universe? He seems to be... A bit hostile..."

"Well, let's just say that Majima doesn't like you and he has his own reasons why. Because half of the time he's been around you, you made him a victim of your schemes which triggers his violent tendencies."Kiran explained and Yoimiya gulped at the idea of Majima being simply pissed off because of what the Lady Guuji does to him as Ayato raised an eyebrow, wondering if he found a common thing with Majima.

"Surely it cannot be that bad, right?"Miko asked with a small smirk.

"When the Mad Dog gets violent, you should not know when not to bark at him."Kiran rhymed, wondering what that exactly meant. Blade chuckled at the idea of someone like Majima and wondered if he is a formidable opponent...

Aether:Come on, guys! Stay focused!

[Saejima nodded and Majima just sighed exasperatedly. Before they could move forward, countless soldiers of the Shogun's Army surrounded the team as Sara looked at the commanding officer]

Kujou Sara:What is this?

Shogunate Soldier:Madame Kujou, I'm afraid an arrest warrant was put out for you.

[Majima and Saejima shared a look]

Kujou Sara:What?! Who ordered it?!

Shogunate Soldier:Your father, Kujou Takayuki.

Sara narrowed her eyes upon the mention of her father as Kujou Kamaji's eyes widened on what he heard," Jeez, I know that father is willing to sell Inazuma out to Snezhnaya, but attempting to dispose of Sara? That's a new low..."