Tales Of The Traveler - "The Alpha And The Omega"

A spin-off based on Aether's retelling of his travels around the universe before arriving in Teyvat. The first episode, The Alpha and The Omega.

[The scene begins in Aether's teapot where he was gathered in the living room with his friends as they were chatting all together. Aether sipped some Sunsettia Juice, he began to zone out before hearing Amber's voice]

Amber:Aether? Hello? Teyvat to Aether?

Aether:H-Huh?

Amber:Did you hear what I just said?

[Aether blinks his eyes]

Aether:Sorry, I zoned out for a moment. What was it you said again?

Hu Tao:Aiya, can you tell us some stories of your travels?

Everyone's heads perked up upon the mention of Aether's travels before his arrival in Teyvat. Now this was something worth listening to.

"Now that you mention it, I have been more curious regarding your travels here, Traveler."Zhongli said, placing a finger over his chin with a nod," Perhaps you could share some of your memoirs?"

"Oh come on, my travels really aren't that interesting."Aether said, waving his hands with a subtle grin.

"Ehe~ Come on, they can't be that boring!"Venti said with THAT smirk. THAT DAMNED SMIRK.

Nahida only nodded her head in curiosity, same goes to everyone inside the theater. Aether then relents. Maybe he'll share some of his stories soon.

Aether:Uh... What brought this up?

Zhongli:Are we not allowed to be curious?

Aether:That's not what I'm saying!

[Nahida, who was munching on some Candied Ajilenakh Nuts, looked like a curious puppy]

Nahida:Would you care sharing some, Aether?

[Everyone now looks at him, asking for the same thing for Aether to share his travels. Aether only sighs]

Aether:All right, all right. Where would you like me to begin?

Tartaglia:Have you ever fought someone stronger than you, comrade? I'm pretty sure you have!

Aether:Hm... Actually, I do remember one world that my sister and I visited. It's... Pretty strange, actually.

Aether immediately what he was referring to as his stomach dropped at the sudden surge of memories of that one man who managed to best both him and Lumine.

"Can't be that strange, right?"Dehya said with a shrug. What could be possibly strange about this world?

Aether:It was many eons ago when my sister and I landed in that world. We landed in a dark forest... Next thing I knew, I woke up in a room...

[FLASHBACK, the scene now shows Aether regaining consciousness in a medical room and sees someone standing in the shadows... The man was wearing a skull-patterned mask and was in a military outfit. Aether immediately summoned his sword to defend himself as a man with an eyepatch whilst wearing a knight's armor and man in a business suit with his sleeves rolled up]

???:Woah, woah, woah! Hold it, hold it there, lad!

Aether:Who are you?! Where am I?! Where's my sister?!

???:Calm down and put the sword away. Next thing you want to do is wake up Grima.

The name caught everyone's attention. Just who is Grima?