EMESIS BLUE (Part 1)

"All right!"Kiran called out from the projection booth and got everyone's attention after waving his arms to grab their attention," Before we begin the next viewing, I would like to bring in some new guests who would be joining us for the next viewing!"

Everyone then began to talk amongst themselves at what their host said - new guests? That means new faces to meet, then.

"All right, I'm about to bring them in now!"

Kiran snapped his fingers as a bright light engulfed the room before fading within a matter of seconds as various new and unfamiliar voices were heard throughout the theatre for the population of Teyvat to hear.

"What the?! Where are we?!"

"March, please get off me..."

"Sorry, Dan Heng!"

"Ugh... My sword... Wait, where is my weapon..?"

As they look around at their surroundings, everyone was alarmed and on guard at the sight of the unfamiliar faces they are seeing. However, Aether pushed past the crowd with a shocked expression as his eyes were laid on two teenagers with matching hair colors, eyes and clothes who were on their feet.

"Where are we...?"The girl said as the boy then saw Aether standing in front of him as a shocked look also took over the boy's face...

"No fucking way.... DAD?!"

"CAELUS?! STELLE?!"

The theater was then stunned into a deathly silence when they heard the boy scream 'Dad' as the population of Teyvat were frozen in shock before blinking their eyes and began looking back and forth at the Traveler and the two Trailblazers to look for the resemblance but found none....

"Wait, wait... DAD?!"A girl in pink hair, March 7th, shouted and looked behind a boy with a really calm face....

"You two know each other?"The boy, Dan Heng, asked with an eyebrow raised as he was also looking for the resemblance between them as Caelus immediately began to look for an explanation behind this dilemma but his sister, Stelle, beat him to it.

"Oh, um, guys, this is our dad, Aether. Dad, this is our friends. Dad, Friends. Friends, Dad."

Aether waved calmly with a smile as March 7th returned the wave with an enthusiastic grin as whispers took over the theater as they began to speak amongst themselves from this revelation that they just witnessed.

"That blonde guy is their dad? Now I know where Caelus gets his look from..."

"Are you sure they're related?"

"Interesting..."

However, the girls of Teyvat were staring at the scene before them in utter silence.... Those kids... Are Aether's children...? Then that means that... Someone took Aether's virginity before them.... Before the situation could escalate, Kiran immediately jumped in to calm down the commotion.

"All right, enough!"He shouted as the entire room grew silent from his shout before clearing his throat," Guys, if you could please, take your seats and we'll get started with the viewing again... And by the way," Kiran looks at the new arrivals," I brought you guys here to watch the multiverse. End of story."

The new arrivals didn't bother to even ask a question before taking their seats that Kiran has assigned for every one of them as Kiran teleported back to the projection booth and began to type the next multiverse into his laptop, before his eyes widened at the result.

"All right... Before we start, I gotta warn y'all, what you're about to see is a mix of disturbing and scary. So viewing discretion is advised."Kiran said as the projector came to life....

[The screen comes to life as the FORTRESS FILMS logo appears before being replaced with an old military-style promo film flickers to life - the image of a huge cube-shaped machine with a single slide door fades into view]