If It Walks Like a Duck

Kaeya:If it walks like a duck, it's all I'm saying.

Diluc:What the hell is that supposed to mean?

"Okay, what happened with these two jokers this time?"Lisa asked with a small smile of pure amusement.

"Kaeya brought up a small debate what would happen if a duck is wearing a human costume, this is what it resulted."Kiran said and gestured a finger over the screen.

Kaeya:If it walks like a duck, it's either a duck or a duck wearing some type of human costume. I don't know! He's unable to hide his distinctive walk!

"Um... Paimon doesn't understand what Kaeya is trying to say."Paimon said, scratching her head in confusion.

"If I try to understand what Captain Kaeya said, he's referring if a human would walk like a duck, then it should be either a duck or a duck wearing a human costume, which is entirely impossible."Sucrose summarized and everyone just nodded but Paimon just scratched her head again.

"Paimon's all out of brain juice again."

Aether just chuckles and ruffled Paimon's hair to cheer her up.

Diluc:How the hell can that even happen?

"My thoughts exactly."

Kaeya:How would what happen?

Diluc:A duck in a human costume! The sizes are completely incompatible! I mean, my pants would be caught up in my tiny, webbed feet, they'd be sagging all over the place, it wouldn't work! How would they do the mask with the beak? And how would it talk? How would the mouth work? I don't even know any of this!

Everyone just remained silent at Diluc's explanation.

Diluc:Kaeya, you have a lot of stupid ideas, but a duck in a human costume? That's the stupidest idea you ever had!

"Oh, you wound me, Master Diluc."Kaeya said.

"And there's more where that came from."Diluc bluffed back.

Diluc:And it's offensive to me. Cause I have a soul... Not a duck.