Harbingers and Monologues

[The scene begins with Aether lying down on the stone floor, holding his wound over his stomach as he stared up at Childe]

Everyone looked at Aether concerned and the main girls stared at Childe in anger as the 11th Fatui Harbinger raised his hands in the air.

"I had nothing to do with this, I swear!"Childe defended himself.

"Don't worry, this happened when we... well... cleared the ruins so we could 'rank up' on the Adventurer's Guild."Paimon shuddered as the memories of her and Aether clearing the Ruins suddenly came back to her.

Aether:If I forgot to mention it before now, you Fatui are the worst people in Teyvat.

"Well said, Aether."Diluc said with a small nod at the Traveler's words onscreen.

"Hey, not all of us are bad!"Childe shouted.

"No one asked, you Fatui scum."Diluc glared at the Harbinger with a look that could kill.

[Childe looked down at the dead body of the Fatui Pyro Agent before looking back at Aether]

Childe:He wasn't a Fatui, he was a sadist. There's a difference. Agents don't mess around with wounds and monologues. They just go for the kill.

"Is there even a difference between a Fatui agent and a sadist? Because they all sound the same."Aether shuddered at the sudden memories that flooded his mind of his encounters with the Fatui.

"There is no difference."Diluc said.

"HEY!"

Aether:Yeah, you're a credit to the Tsaritsa herself. Some of us would have actually enjoyed torturing them first.

Childe:Well, next time speak up before I shoot one of them in the head again.

[Childe sits next to him]

Childe:Let's have one of them skewers.

[Aether hands him a chicken mushroom skewer]

Childe:So.... How do you reckon we get out of here?