Flirt With Bomb

[The scene begins with Razor, whose face was scrunched up in confusion. The camera pans to show him kneeling in front of a ticking time bomb with Bennett, who was already covered in sweat]

Aether's stomach dropped at what he is seeing. There is no way this could possibly end well.

"Oh? What trouble have you caught yourself this time, Razor?"Lisa asked, in her motherly tone. Razor perked up when he heard his mentor's voice.

"Um... Razor... Does not know..."

Kiran merely giggled like a maniac," Flirting with a bomb."

[Razor taps his forehead multiple times before pointing at a red wire]

Razor:Red!

Bennett:Got it!

[Bennett's hand nervously shook as he tries to get the wire cut whilst holding his breath]

Same could be said to everyone inside the room as they all held their breaths, but some already knew that Bennett's luck would probably make the bomb explode.

"I know where this is going."One of the ex-members of Benny's Adventure Team merely planted his face on his palm, knowing Bennett's bad luck, this would not end well.

"Please don't blow up, please don't blow up, please don't blow up."Bennett kept repeating it as if it was a chant.

[Bennett cuts the wire.... And he sighs in relief as the bomb did not explode]

Everyone blinked in surprise.

"It... Didn't blow up?"

"Nope!"Kiran said with a grin, knowing what's about to happen.

Razor:Blue next!

[Bennett goes for the blue wire and cuts it... As the bomb didn't explode as the (un)lucky adventurer sighed in relief once more]

"Has my luck changed for the better??"Bennett asked with stars in his eyes and a sad smile on his lips, finally thinking that his bad luck vanished for good.

"Nah, your luck is still horrible, but Razor here is doing a good job with defusing a bomb."Kiran said, much to the Adventurer's chagrin.

Mika then decided to butt in," Um... Excuse me?"

"Aye?"

"Why is Razor and Bennett defusing a bomb? Why aren't the Knights of Favonius doing it?"He asked, twiddling his fingers nervously and his head down.

Kiran merely gave this as an answer," Everyone else is busy so someone just posted a bomb-disposal commission on the Adventurer's Guild."

Diluc let out a 'tch'," Once again, the Knights of Favonius prove to be more useless."

Razor:Bennett... Needs to let out some gas?

Bennett:N-No, no. It's just... I'm thinking about my dads, is all.

[Razor tilted his head in confusion]

Razor:What does... Bennett's Lupical... Have to do with bomb?

Bennett:If something were to happen to me, they would be devastated! Heck, I worry them all the time with my luck.

Razor:This is why Razor and Bennett are defusing bomb.

Lisa only giggled at Razor's bluntness.

Bennett:But... Does having a hard hat really tell how it works?

Razor:Razor does not know how rainbow ropes work! But we have to do it, it is why Razor is using his instincts!

Bennett:INSTINCTS?! WE'RE DOING THIS OUT OF INSTINCTS!?!

Lisa's eyes immediately widened upon hearing what Razor said. Did the wolf boy just said that he was using his instincts in a life or death situation? Oh dear...

"This is definitely not gonna end well..."Paimon said, frowning upon learning that Razor was just guessing which wire to cut.

Razor:Bennett does not trust Razor's instincts?

Bennett:N-No!

Razor:Okay.

[Bennett inspects the device again]

Bennett:Razor, we're down to the last wire...

[Razor looks at the last two wires, his face once again scrunched in confusion before remembering something]

Razor:Razor remembers what Lisa told him! If Razor cannot choose, he must do this!

[Razor began to choose which wire to cut...]

Razor:Eenie-meenie-minie-mo-which-one-won't-blow-up-i-don't-know-let's-ask-Barbatos.

Everyone now just facepalmed.

"Oh, you gotta be shitting me, kid..."Dehya muttered, not believing that the wolf boy just used Eenie-meenie-minie-mo to guess which wire wouldn't detonate the bomb.

Lisa just laughs," I taught him well."

One of the Adventurers from the Guild immediately looked at his buddy," I bet 100 mora that the bomb will blow up."

"500 if it doesn't."

[Razor points at a red wire]

Razor:Red!

Bennett:Razor! This is a life or death situation! Can we be a bit more serious about this?!

Razor:Give Razor cutter!

[Bennett just hands Razor the cutter as Razor prepared to cut the wire.... Bennett flinches and closes his eyes]

Everyone now held their breath...

[Razor let out a small smile and cut the red wire...]

BOOM!

"AHHH!!!!"

Everyone immediately screamed when the explosion was heard. DID THEY JUST -?!

"Paimon knew it!"Paimon shouted, she already knew where this was headed from the start.