The Yakuza's Guide To Babysitting feat. Goro Majima (Part 3)

Majima:Now... I wonder how ya managed to do that, kid...

[The scene shows Majima making his way towards the shores of Inazuma, where a boat was waiting for them to take them to HQ]

Majima:Well, your daddy definitely owes me!

"Uh... Do I?"Aether asked, confused if he actually owes Majima anything at all as his mind is wandering around from the previous viewing.

"Paimon thinks it's the other way around..."Paimon added as Aether only smacked his head.

[Ayumi was only chewing on her fingers]

Majima:Not Mora, though... The Majima Family's already good... But he owes me a beat down when he comes back!

Arlecchino then let out a small laugh," Looks like you have a new best friend, kid."

Childe only glared at her but secretly and deep down, he knows she's right with what she just said.

Majima:Hmm... Wonder how I'll explain this to Aether-chan... But I should definitely leave out the part where I threw you off a balcony.

"Too late, we already knew."Ayato half-heartedly added with an annoyed look, still not forgetting what Majima did earlier to his niece.

Paimon sighed as she still remembered how Majima threw her niece off a balcony," Aunty Paimon is glad that Ayumi's fine..."

Aether smirked.

"Aunty Paimon...?"

Paimon then glared at Aether," Oh shut it, Aether!"

[As Majima and Ayumi arrived at the shores, they then find themselves surrounded by the Kairagi and Nobushi]

Majima:You gotta be fucking kidding me....

"LANGUAGE!"Thoma shouted, not liking the idea of the young Ayumi learning how to swear from Majima of all people.

"Uh... Thoma, I don't think he can hear you..."Yoimiya tried to unhelpfully add...

"I know that... I guess I just shouted out of instinct..."Thoma sighed, placing a finger over the bridge of his nose. Ayaka, however, was more worried than seeing her daughter be surrounded by those hooligans.

Kairagi:Well, I guess your sources were right, brother - The Shirasagi Himegimi's child is here, after all.

Kairagi #2:Heh, told you that you should trust me sometimes.

Nobushi:Hehehe... Imagine how much we'd get paid for holding the worm for a while.

Aether and Ayaka glared at the screen at seeing the Kairagi and Nobushis speak about their daughter as if she were an item...

Ayato scoffed,"Heartless bastards..."

Nobushi #2:So, we're gonna have to ask you to hand over the kid, right now...

Majima:Pfftt... Right... I'll do that when I die.

Kairagi:That can be arranged.

[The thugs unsheath their swords. Majima rolls his eyes and places an eyemask around Ayumi and cracked his knuckles]

Majima:Hold on tight, kid... This is gonna get a little bumpy...

"Just get her out of there!"Sara shouted, not liking the idea of having a baby around the battlefield where they could be easily hurt.

"This will probably not end well..."Kokomi muttered but prayed for the child's safety.

"Please let not harm befall her..."Nilou begged, in hopes that the child will come out of this unharmed.