The Dragon Of Inazuma

[The scene begins with the Arataki Gang strolling around Inazuma - trying to look as intimidating as possible]

Shinobu sighs and places a hand on her forehead on what her boss is doing," Will this ever end...?"

Sara, meanwhile, had the urge to slam her head on the table everytime the Arataki Gang is involved on their usual shenanigans that usually 'disturb the peace'.

[However, they stopped in their tracks]

Itto:Yo, hold up!

[They then see an entourage of menacing men™ in suits, led by a man with an eyepatch and wearing a snake skin jacket - who began to laugh maniacally]

Some of the Inazumans shivered upon hearing such a laugh while some were utterly curious on who the man is - as he looked like he didn't even exist in their world.

"Ugh, what's with that attire..?"Xinyan asked, eyeing the man's attire... And truth be told, it looks uncomfortable wearing nothing inside of that jacket.

???:Hah! Hey, guys - stop!

[They also stop in their tracks when they see Arataki Itto and his gang]

Itto:Yo, buddy - in case you didn't know, this is my territory.

???:No it isn't. This is Dragon Clan territory.

Itto:Oh yeah?! Well, I was here first!

???:You may be here first, but this is Dragon Clan territory, ya jackass.

Itto:Hey! What did you just call me?!

Sara and Shinobu sighs - why does that damn Oni always have to pick a fight with ALMOST everyone...? It's a miracle that Sara hasn't resigned from the Shogunate just to take down the Oni and Shinobu not leaving the Arataki Gang yet due to her high tolerance for their shenanigans.

[Itto stomped towards the man]

Thug:Hey boss - go long!

[The thug throws a ball at the man who then hits it towards Itto - which impacted on his forehead]

Everyone winced in pain and instinctively touched their foreheads, even though there wasn't any pain.

"That's gotta hurt...!"Bennett shouted, a hand over his forehead... Only for a pebble to hit the back of his head," Ow! Where'd that come from...?"

"Paimon's glad that she never got hurt like that!"Paimon said with a sigh, only for Aether to roll his eyes.

"Right... Cause you always disappear to somewhere before every fight."He muttered quietly.

The Arataki Gang, however, shouted," Boss!"

[Itto then hits the ground - knocked out cold]

???:All right, chumps - we're gonna hit so many home runs tonight.

[His name then appears]

GORO MAJIMA
Dragon Clan Lieutenant Advisor,
Patriarch of the Majima Family

"Goro Majima...?"Ayato read the name on the screen with a finger on his chin, wondering if he's ever met someone by the name of Majima or heard of the Majima Family...

However, some people shivered - for a reason unknown upon reading the name.

"Why do I all of a sudden feel... Scared...?"Thoma did not know why reading the name gave him some nervousness.