Chapter 2

Meanwhile at Bonten                                   

             Meanwhile at Bonten
                                   .
                                   .
Mikey's pov:
"Where are ran and rindou" i asked koko who was doing some paper work beside me. "I think they are at one of their clubs as far as I can remember" koko replied to me as he took a sip from his black coffee. "Hmm then they won't be able to do the job, I guess I have to give it to sanzu, koko call him and tell him the details" "hai boss" koko replied as he picked up his phone and called sanzu.

Author's pov:
"Oi sanzu do u know about the details of ran and rindou's job today" koko asked sanzu, "umm yeahhh yeahhh it was to kill... this.. um black haired man near that cafe alley or whatever" sanzu replied. "Yeah so u are doing that job now because the brothers can't i am sending u the location and the time when the target will pass through that alley, and for god's sake don't kill him in the alley take him somewhere else where no one will notice and be there one minute before the time got it?" Koko told sanzu "yeah i am not a damn child" sanzu replied "whatever bye" koko said as he ended the call. But little did koko and Mikey knew that sanzu was very high. Would he do his job properly or not?
                                .
                                .
                                .
Sanzu's pov:
Shit i am two mins late, i mean it's not like he will pass by that dumb alley at the exact time. Shouldn't have overdosed myself. He said to himself as he tried to clear his blurred vision.
                                 .
                                 .
Author's pov:
As kiyoko was going home she noticed a little cat near a alley, "aww hi little guy" she said as she walked near the alley and patted the cat's head "hii do u want some bread, wait a min I have some with me right now" she said as she took some bread from her lunch box and give it to the cat and watched it eat the bread as she patted his head. That's when she heard a voice a deep, cold voice "well well look at the damn  traitor" said the voice aka sanzu. "Um sir what are u sayin-" but before she could complete her sentence she felt something on her arm, she looked and saw that the man has injected her with something that's the last thing she remembered before she lost her conscious. 
                               .
                               .
"Huh? Where am I" kiyoko thought as she looked around and saw that she was tied to a metal pole and it looked like she was in abandoned area, there were alot of junk cars around her.
That's when she heard the familiar voice again..............

Author's note: make sure to vote and comment to the support the story! Hope u all have a nice day ahead!! Stay safe.