Chapter 5

After granny calmed down y/n, "y/n get dressed we are going to the cafe i am sure kiyoko will be there ok?" granny said to y/n as she patted her head "hai" said y/n as she went to get dressed

.
.
.
.
"Granny i am ready i am going downstairs" said y/n as she was going downstairs "i am coming honey I am almost ready" replied granny from her room "hai!! Granny's phone is ringing, Granny someone is calling u!!!" y/n said as she went towards her granny's room with her phone, "Arigato y/n, hello? Yes u are calling the right person....the hospital!? We will be there" as granny ended the call y/n asked "is everything ok why are we going to the hospital?" "I don't know we have to go to the hospital let's go" said granny as her and y/n left for the hospital

Only if they knew....
.
.
.
.
At the hospital
As granny and y/n rushed into the hospital there they saw two police man waiting for them at the entrance, "are u kiyoko baji's mother?" asked the police man "hai where is my daughter is she ok?" Asked granny with a worried expression on her face "mrs.baji i believe it's better if u look for yourself" as the police man asked granny and y/n to follow them to a room what they saw was something they weren't ready for, something they never thought...it was kiyoko's body with a white cloth covering her body expect her face, "what is this.." granny fell to her knees, tears started flooding from her eyes "granny are u ok" but y/n didn't got any response she went near her mother "mama?" She went to hug but when she did she noticed that her mama wasn't breathing.. that's when she realised what was happening "mama.. mama wake up" even tho she knew that her mama wasn't breathing and what that means she didn't wanted to believe.

An hour later
While granny was talking with the police, y/n was still standing infront of her mother, the police and her granny told her to get some rest but she refused their offers.
Staring at her mother's lifeless body she couldn't control her tears which were flooding from her eyes for the past hour,She never imagined this day, the pain she was feeling was something most people won't understand. For y/n and for most kids their parents are very important to them same goes with y/n unlike many kids she didn't got the love of two parents for her it was only kiyoko but that was enough for her at a very young age she understood that not everyone has everything and not everyone has two parents, she never felt the absence of a father maybe sometimes when she saw other kids with their fathers but kiyoko was always there with her she always talked to her about her feelings which made y/n forget about that weird feeling she felt when she saw others kids with their parents. For y/n kiyoko was her first ever best friend, her first teacher, the person she told everything to, the only person who can make her comfortable even at the worst time her mama, her world. Y/n found comfort in kiyoko's smile, her hugs, her kisses, her head pats, her voice, her everything but now she knew she wouldn't feel that comfort ever again. She knew that because at the time her gramps passed away he told her that things will change, he won't be around but at that time she did feel sad she still misses him but she got to say goodbye to her gramps but she didn't got a chance to say that to her mama.
She didn't got the chance to say how much she needs her, how much she loves and appreciates her even tho kiyoko knew all this but she still wanted her to know that she wanted to hear her voice again, she wanted to hug her again and feel her warmth, the comfort she felt when she hugged her

     But she didn't get a chance to do so
       To say goodbye one last time.....

Author's note: hope u guys liked the chapter! Have a nice day ahead guys and hope u are doing ok 💞💞