Chapter 3

Kiyoko's pov:

Kiyoko's pov:
.
.
I heard the same cold , deep voice again, I looked at him he was holding a..a katana! No wait that's just crazy it can't be a fucking katana... right?
.
.
Author's pov:
"Looks who's finally awake" said sanzu as he walked towards kiyoko with his katana, "s..sir u have misunderstand me with someone else I don't even know who u are pls let me go i.. i won't tell anyone p..pls j..just let me go!" said kiyoko as she was trembling with fear, tears rolling down her eyes as she was scared because of the sight infront of her coming towards her maybe with her death perhaps was this the end of her..

It all depends on Sanzu

"A traitor and a liar i see, well let's make this quick shall we i don't have time for u" said sanzu as he stabbed kiyoko in her stomach.
Blood started coming out from her mouth she didn't get a chance to explain or say something.

Rindou's pov:
"Ran i got a call from koko we might see sanzu at the location of the job".  I said to ran as we were driving to the location " is that so I thought it was our job why would that druggie be there" replied ran " i think boss thought we might be in one of our clubs so we might not make it in time or shit so he called sanzu as a back up" "hmm i see" said ran to me as we reached the destination.

"Well the jobs done" said ran to me as we were getting rid of the targets body. "Yeah but sanzu didn't show up" I said to ran as we gave the job of getting rid of the evidence to our man, " yeah we should probably look for him I got a bad feeling.." said ran "a bad feeling?" I asked

Sanzu's pov:
"Finally the job is done, boss would be proud of me for sure! Huh!? Is that rindou and ran what are these fuckers doing here trying to steal my credit or something, just a min I will be right back don't go somewhere oh wait u can't, look at u suffering in pain damn traitor"
"What do u guys want i did the job already" I said to the brothers "SANZU ARE U FUCKING CRAZY THAT'S NOT THE TARGET U DUMB SON OF A BITCH! THAT'S NOT EVEN A MAN THAT'S A WOMAN!" Said Rindou as ran was trying to keep him calm.
"w...w..h..hat?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author pov:
"What do we do now" sanzu looked at ran and rindou "how would I know! Oh my lord, sanzu how can u not see a difference between a man and a god damn woman" said ran as he ran his fingers through his hair trying to think of what to do. "Well i am high ok I am just starting to get sober ok!?" "THAT'S NOT A FUCKING EXCUSE U MOTHER FUCKER!" Said Rindou as he yelled at sanzu feeling super annoyed at him. "Wait a min let me take this cloth of atleast" said ran as he took out the cloth which was placed in kiyoko's mouth by sanzu so she doesn't make any noise, "looks like she is still alive but not for long, we can't let her live or she might tell the police" said Rindou as he came closer to kiyoko.
.
.
.
.

Kiyoko's pov:
I just got stabbed... What's happening to me! Is he putting a cloth. I can't breath. I woke up i saw two different man I can't speak there is a cloth in my mouth i am still tied but not to the pole anymore... Finally he took the cloth out but I.. i don't feel good i am losing too much blood I can't hear what they are saying I can't move my body.
The sky it looks so beautiful.
That's when a memory comes in her mind, of when y/n was 6
Ah why am I remember that all of the sudden looks like i am going to die now i don't want to but I can't do anything I am so useless.
Flashback:
"Mama the sky is so pretty!!!" I saw y/n saying while looking at the sky in night. Why are we awake right now?
Well she couldn't sleep, tho gramps and mom are definitely sleeping me and y/n thought we would come and look at the stars, it was my favourite thing to do when I was young I remember watching it with kei we used to talk about random things I remember talking with Mikey one time too... Looks like y/n also likes to do so. I watched her with a smile on my face i am so lucky to have her. "It is my love" i replied to y/n and saw her gave me the biggest smile ever."mama arigato for being the best mama in the world" said y/n as she hugged me "Arigato for being the best daughter in the entire world" I said as I laughed with y/n "Ne mama promise me that we will do this often forever!" Said y/n as she looked to me "i promise to u my dear we will do this often forever and ever! Mama will always stay right here and hug u, forever and that's a promise!" I said as we both hugged eachother tightly.
End of the flashback.
.
.
.
.
.
Author's pov:
As the trio was still thinking to what to do with the body they noticed a smile on her face as she looked at the sky.

Kiyoko's pov:
I can't hear anything I can only see the sky only the sky I keep remembering all the memories I made when I was younger and my baby y/n nothing else.
.
.
.
Author's pov:
"Bro is she ok?" Asked sanzu to the brothers, " sanzu istfg u literally stabbed her ofcourse she is not ok u dumb son of bitch" said Rindou as he looked at sanzu giving him a glare "damn sorry" replied sanzu "y..y/n" said kiyoko weakly her voice was very low but the trio was able to hear her because of the silence around them "sorry y/n i couldn't keep my promise, i couldn't be the best mama for u, sorry for leaving u" she said her voice slowly starting to get weaker and weaker but it was still understandable "who is y/n ? Looks like she is dead now" said ran as he looked at kiyoko only to find a lifeless body infront of him with a smile on her face, dried tears and blood covering her beautiful face. "Sanzu throw her off the bridge the police would be near that they will see her body the second u throw her and they will deal with the rest just make u sure u don't get caught" ran said as he explained his plan to sanzu..

Author's note: pls vote and comment to support the story! And sorry for the long chapter. If u guys like long chapters then i will try to do that or i will write normal ones.
Hope u all have a nice day ahead and hope everyone is doing good! Stay safe guys💞💞