MESSAGE FROM THE AUTHOR

Hey, folks!

This may be the first time some of you are hearing from me directly, so it's nice to properly speak to you all!

I know what you all must be thinking, and to answer what is probably the most burning question right now:

THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL.

There, I said it. Blue Crossed will return since our story is still far from over.

Now, onto the more boring part. I just want to say a HUGE thank you to all of you dear readers who have stuck around from chapter 1. I was really hopeful about this story, and you guys have made it an absolute pleasure to write with all your comments and votes. I appreciate every single one of you since you guys never fail to make me smile with your amazing feedback and engagement with Sons. I hope it lived up to your expectations and that you all feel somewhat satisfied with the temporary ending.

On another note, I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about the plot/story or why I did what I did. Obviously I won't be spoiling anything for the second book, but rest assured that all will be revealed soon enough. Depending on how many are asked, I may or may not do a separate Q&A chapter to address them all in one place.

When the sequel is out I will make an announcement on here, so don't remove Sons from your libraries just yet! It may be a little while, but I can assure you that the plot is under construction and the basic idea has already been laid out.

While you're waiting for this, however, don't forget to check out my other books currently published! As of right now, we've got Kagehina (Haikyuu), Bokuaka + Kuroken (Haikyuu), and Tododeku (MHA), but there are many more ships and fandoms on the way, with Legend of Zelda, Attack on Titan, The Promised Neverland, and Demon Slayer being the most likely to make an appearance (since they're already in my drafts, along with more MHA and Haikyuu).

Overall I hope you had a pleasant experience joining me on the first half of this Dadzawa adventure, and I hope to see you all again soon!!

Until next time,

Firefly.