"I'll do anything!"

hi dear, a scenario came to my mind. Carla and Shin share a human lover and they are both very much in love with the girl. One day, Shin bought a machine (a machine with a dildo on the tip) and he and his older brother Carla decided to try it on a human girl. They put the girl in the bedroom, turn her on her tummy and tie her arm, then start the machine and she moans as the dildo starts to go in and out of her pussy, and Carla and Shin sit on the sofa and watch with a smirk on their faces. The girl is so embarrassed that she knows Her lovers Carla and Shin are watching her get fucked by a machine. İn the end, she starts begging, she says them with a lustful voice t inside her at the same time, using her both holes and hearing this, Carla and Shin get harder and while the machine still fucks their s/o, they use her small mouth. the girl sucks both at the same time and finally, Shin and Carla turn off the machine and start the real fun. Contest; Double bj, anal, DP, Gagging, Size kink, petite S/o ( 1.44 ) and whatever you want! You can add anything, love ❤️ ) can you write this?

Tsuhanaki

A/n: hi lovely, hope this is what you had in mind. I also hope you enjoy it and wanna thank you for your continued support. I'm gonna temporarily place this book on hold because I've had a universal idea for all the characters and I think its something you'll like, so I promise its worth the wait. <3 

"Brother, what is this?" Carla addressed the package his younger brother returned with, after answering the door. It was quite a big package, something was rattling inside of it. Even by just listening, Carla had no idea what Shin had brought, it sounded clunky.

"Oh this," he smirked. That smirk usually didn't mean anything good...

"Yes, this," Carla gestured with his hand. Shin seemed to be finding this awfully amusing, another red flag.

"How about I show you instead of tell you?" He picked a spot , seemingly meticulously, which was another red flag. Why would he just plonk it down in the middle of Carlas office, in front of the sofa nonetheless.

As you entered the rectangular room that was Carla's office, you were met with a line of large windows across your left, stretching from one side of the room to the other. On the opposite side of the room, bookshelves were located. Those bookshelves stretched across the height and length of the room. Opposite from the door (which was located on the left side of the entrance to the office) was a matching brick wall. As for the furniture, on the opposite side of the room, Carlas desk lived. As you entered the room, on your right was the aforementioned sofa. Between the sofa and the bookshelves, lay a floorspace. That floorspace was where Shin had placed the mysterious delivery.

Shin carefully opened the box. Carla stood there quietly and blank, waiting to see what Shin had gotten up to now. It soon became clear when Shin started pulling out the accessories for the contraption. A sex toy, but what did it do? It took Shin a hot minute to set it up, but when it was switched on, the dildo was being thrusted by the machine. They have devices for this now?

"See, not all my ideas are bad,"

"Now what?" Carla shot Shin a look, it was a look that held disbelieve at his remark. But then he dropped it and returned to the subject at hand.

"Now, we wait for little miss perky butt to wake up,"

A couple of more hours passed, (y/n) finally awoke. The boys knew that she would be asleep for another few hours, they were a little antsy but relieved by this. It had given them more than enough time to concoct a plan of action. She looked as beautiful as ever, especially with the midday sun of Saturday shone on her skin. She scratched her (y/h/c) hair and opened her eyes completely to see if she shut the door to the study properly. She had more or less slugged in sleepily, eyes half shut and gasping for some water like a cryptic creature.