"please"

Y/n begs to be eaten out relentlessly.

A/n: I've posted the chapter for Shu Sakamaki already. This idea is gonna be posted in all the diaboys books. So for this one, (y/n) basically wants to jump Carla's bones. He offers her a compromise, asking her to behave whilst they're out together working on royalty stuff and as a result he will do as she pleases. He didn't expect her to keep it up but she did. Also I'm giving your three daughters names so its easier to keep track of. No they aren't triplets.

The day had started off a little frustrating for (y/n), her and Carla had been extremely busy looking after their three daughters. The children had been pretty sick with the flu, that (y/n) had accidentally given them. Neither herself or Carla wanted to leave them, not expecting a first blooded child (let alone all three) to be afflicted by something as simple as a cold. Luckily it was just a cold and their bodies were reacting to it like normal children would.

Shin had graciously offered to take care of their three little bundles of joy, just so they could get some things done. (Y/n) had warned Shin that the kinds tended to think they were slick, so he needed to keep his eye on them at all times. Yes, Shin knew what their three loveable bugs were capable of, but not everything they were capable of. Some days, the tiny terrors would make Carla (of all people) question everything.

"Good morning honey," Carla was always up before (y/n), but one thing Carla wasn't always up for was the pet names she would give him. Where (y/n) came from, terms of endearment were a form of greeting and not just flattery. Naturally, it left the king confused. It amused (y/n) a little, because seeing him get flustered by such a remark was adorable. Carla had seen great wars, but you throw him a term of endearment and you'll throw his rhythm off.

"Good morning," his voice was a little groggy, probably due to sitting in silence for the first time in a while. His voice being so gravelly made her flutter. He glanced at her for a moment and returned his eyes to his computer screen. (Y/n) waddled over to him, an warped her arms around his shoulders, they moulded like gel to him. He removed one hand from the keyboard in front of him to hold one of her hands, running his thumb across the skin. (Y/n) pushed her head into the junction of his neck and breathed in his scent, she heard his breath hitch slightly at the motion. The sound encouraged her to continue. Carla was more then happy to receive the affection, he turned his head as best he could to kiss her hair.

"Are you alright?" He quizzed. She nodded and hoped he didn't hear her groan of delight bubbling, the sound of his voice was really getting to (y/n) today. He hadn't seemed to hear it, thats what she thought until he kissed her head again.

"Hmm, really?" He prodded, teasingly. She groaned a little, he was smirking but she couldn't see it. Of course, she nodded again, he knew something wasn't right. He finished the email he was working on and turned around, facing her. Her arms were strung around his neck, but the sudden shift of movement made her legs adjust. The movement she used to gain balance, was the same movement that sent her smell into his nose.

'So thats what it is?'

Carla chuckled at the thought, she squirmed again, making him cock an eyebrow.

"M'okay," she whined a little. His hands were placed at her waist, lifting the thin material of her shirt so he could feel her soft skin.

"Give me a kiss, my love, I know you're needy today," she shook her head shyly, she was afraid that she wouldn't be able to hold back from jumping his bones if she did. He pulled her lips to his anyway, his mouth vice gripping into hers. The cry of pleasure she received from the spark that was created, escaped before she could stop it. The way her hands flew onto him made his brain do loops, swooning over his wife's love. He hadn't had to woo her, or force her into a single thing, but she did end up wooing him.