FAVOURITE PERSON

y/n loved trying to annoy Carla; the key word being 'trying'. he would generally carry around a calm and lazy demeanor, he was a good student and rarely got even a scolding from the teachers. 

she loved talking his ear off in class and between classes, and she was glad she shared quite a few classes with him. She only had been sitting next to him half of the time because that was the only way teachers could get her to pay attention. 

Carla didn't mind her incessant mithering, she was an exciting character to him. at first, he was cold towards her but wouldn't ignore her, but slowly he realized that she wasn't getting the message. he didn't find her annoying by any means even when she was trying to bug him on purpose.

she would always come out with the most peculiar of revelations, often asking his opinion on things. the problem is, the little human was right. She was right frequently, it's just a shame she had poor impulse control. she could go quite far with that little brain of hers.

y/n sat there fantasizing as usual, instead of doing her homework, on her bed. She found herself daydreaming about her favorite person. Carla was her favorite person, he probably knew that by now. She was afraid that she was being weird, she just wanted to be friendly. 

people often found her annoying, she enjoyed it but it did get lonely. they would often leave her behind and ignore her on purpose. eventually, she stopped trying to make friends and became isolated. that was until he came along, his patience was one of the things that gravitated her toward him. 

suddenly, an idea popped into her head, a slightly cruel one. She wanted to test the waters with him and see how far it would go. She didn't think he actually liked her, and she didn't think anyone actually liked her. but what else was she going to lose?

the next day she made a point of getting there before him, to their first class in history, she sat on the outside of the desk instead of the inside. which left a U-shaped space for him to sit in. 

he came in and sat down, pausing for a moment to take in the difference. he seemed to have shrugged it off and opened his book, he noticed then that she had yet to say a word to him about how his handwriting is so neat. He would take glances at her throughout the lesson, but she never once spoke a word or made a sound. his eyebrows knitted together, confused, why was she upset?

she wasn't upset, not yet, but she was beginning to get a bit weary. her plan wasn't going to work, and she felt a bit disappointed, if she u-turned her behavior then it would be weird. 

she didn't even wait for him after class, the same behavior was repeated. he got irritated in the end and spoke down her ear quietly before she got up to leave.

"y/n, I have no idea why I have upset you, but the silent treatment is a little childish,"

he saw a shadow of a smirk play on her lips. She wasn't mad, she was just being a brat.

"keep it up little y/n," her smirk shifted into a smile, and he took this as his cue to kiss her. She yelped surprised but welcomed his warm and soft kiss. she definitely wanted to see how far she could push him. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but apparently, he had the same idea if her legs on his shoulders and his hips burying themselves into hers was anything to go by.

"if you beg me, you get what yo want little y/n,"

her teeth buried into her knuckles, trying to hide what whines she could from him. but he could hear every little breathy breath and whine she let out under her breath, she didn't need harder, she needed deeper.

rolling her onto her front and rolling into her from behind, her flat body became more flacid under his touch.but he was rewarded.

"fuck carla!"