Shin w. Carla pt 1

"Really? The sofa? Come on man!"

On the sofa, lay a tangle of bare skin and limbs. A thick musty scent coated the air. Shin may have seen his brother naked thousands of times, but what he didn't expect was to see his sister-in-law so vulnerable and out in the open. Don't get it mixed up, Shin throughly enjoyed the sight. The blanket that covered his brother had fallen off Y/N. Poor Shin had to tear his eyes away from her, not out of respect, but out of fear of his significantly stronger brothers wrath.

"I can smell your arousal brother," Carla didn't move until Y/N was completely awake. Once her eyes fluttered open and she stretched out, he relocated to one of the arm chairs. The arm chair sat diagonally to the sofa, he had a complete view of the room.

"And I can smell yours-"

"Stop arguing," y/n grumbled, sleep slurring her speech slightly.

"Why is your back turned?"

"Because if I turn around brother; I'll snap,"

"Brother, can you smell that?"

A deep, almost feral growl left Shin. Of fucking course he noticed!

There was a brief silence, Carla had returned his gaze to his wife, who rolled around in the blankets and stretched some more. She heard everything they were saying but chose to not participate in their conversations.

What Shin heard next, hit his resolve with a crumbling bang.

"Have a taste of her brother-"

"Don't screw with me like that!" He snapped back.

"She was particularly sweet last night-"

A growl answered his brother.

Carla, filled with post sex satisfaction, and an urge to torment his brother, decided to continue. Shin bugged him all the time, but he had been behaving recently, so why not reward him? Naturally, he had to tease him first.

"All night long, her taste lingered on my tongue-"

Shin glared at his brother, a fire blazed in his amber eyes, almost illuminating them. Carla remains un-phased by Shins simmering tantrum.

"Even now..."

"Whats the catch?"

"Make her feel good, when she says red, you stop," Carla spoke rather dismissively. His eyes closed, his head rolled back. His long hair dangled like a waterfall, down the back of the chair.

"Are you sure about this?" It was Y/N's turn to be surprised.

She turned around, tangle from the hip down in the blankets. She rested on her forearms.

"I wouldn't have suggested it if I wasn't, question is, are you?"

Y/N took a breath, and nodded. Shin looked at her, her eyes were filled with a curious but nervous glint. He took a few steps toward her, kneeling at the foot of the sofa. She turned back to him and nodded.

"I'm not going to take nodding as an answer, little Y/n, use your words,"

She glowered, tingly and frustrated.

"Im not gonna touch you until you use your big girl words,"

"Y-yes,"

"Clearer, little one,"

"Yes,"

"Yes what?"

"I want you, please taste me,"

Her knees parted nervously, she was expecting to be rough housed. But she received quite the opposite, his grasp was firm, but his firmness was enough to wield a pencil. He took one foot and began kissing from the ankle, stopping to remove the blanket from her, there was a sheet of amusement in the younger siblings eyes. Once the blanket had been gently removed, he kissed the inside of her thighs with affection. Shin may have been broody but he was still capable of affection.

"Your skin is so soft," he hummed, resting the side of his face on the opposite thigh, he enjoyed the warmth on his face.

"It is even softer in between her thighs," Carla was watching over them now. He was vaguely interested to see how well his brother would treat this opportunity.

"I could suffocate in her scent," he pressed an open mouth kiss to her mound, his hot tongue darted between the lips. He rolled her nub into his mouth slowly. She squirmed into the movement, wanting more. The soft kisses and gentle tongue movements continued for a few moments.

"Are you going to eat her properly or do I have to show you?"

"Wouldn't want to hurt her,"

"That won't be a problem,"

Shin suckled on her skin like it was a singular source of water, a cry tore from Y/N and her fingers latched in his scalp. He slowed down his movements a little, just enough to make the soft moans just a little louder. Her juices were starting to break him around the edges; he was starting to turn a little pussy drunk.

His brother was right again; she tasted really good.

Shin leaned back to examine the skin, running up her clit with the calloused pad of his thumb. He almost felt guilty for holding back, her tiny hole was fluttering around nothing. Her eyes were rolling into her skull, she didn't see the soft smile on Shins face.

"You really have such a pretty hole. A poor pretty hole clenching around nothing. Brother, how is she so tight after all the times you've stretched her?"

"You're asking me?" The question was rhetorical.

Shin danced his fingers around the skin, his finger almost was the same width as her hole.

"Looks like I can barely fit one finger," Y/N whined back to his taunt, squirming into his hand. Both brothers chuckled.

"Fucking sadists,"

"Shh," Carla squirmed his way to her, kissed her sloppily, the whine that escaped her throat from the sensation; indicated she was close. Shin's fingers worming their way inside her hole didn't help. Carlas tongue conquered her mouth, but did nothing to hide the cries of her coil snapping. Shin was about to back off before Carla clamped his head down.

"M-more...m-more!" Muffled begging from y/n was responded with Carla's reassurance.

"I know, shhh I know," he cooed.

"You can have as much as you want."