Chapter eight

Hey guys! This one won for the one I was meant to update..I'm happy you guys don't hate it :D Oookay! Here you go :3

For Cooki! She is what drives me when I procrastinate like a son of a biscuit eating bulldog! I adore her, she is the best fan a writer could ask for!! Love ya girlie ^_^

WARNING: NOT EDITED

***Rayne's POV***

I walked briskly all the way to the back of the room sitting in the farthest desk away from him. Sliding my backpack off my shoulders and dropping it the the floor, I sat and pulled out some paper assuming I'd need it for whatever we had to do for the next few hours. After five minutes of doodling in the corner of my desk, Mr. Thompson was still a no show. Was this how dentition worked nowadays? No supervision? Glaring for a brief moment at the clock willing it to go faster, I trained my eyes back on my doodle making the final adjustments to it.

"Ahh, don't tell me that's what I think it is, " A pained voice said above my bowed head.

"What?" I spat out and sighed as I glanced up into electric blue eyes that were shining in amusement. My eyes suddenly dropped to his lips and I felt my face heat up for I quickly looked away feeling butterflies in my stomach. What the hell? "Uh...where is Mr. T?"

"Its just gonna be us today pretty boy," Darren cooed playfully before he stuck out his hand. "Let me see your phone."

"No," I scoffed self consciously touching my phone through my pocket. Darren arched a brow at me before clenching his jaw giving me this hard look that almost caused me to piss my pants. Gone was jackass Darren and here was Punch Your Front Teeth Out Darren.

"Now."

"Okay," I squeaked like a complete man bitch and handed over my Samsung Galaxy. "Don't break it," I muttered uselessly. He grunted his reply and his fingers effortless glided along the keyboard and I was surprised to hear my phone click signaling it was unlocked. I stood up and tried to look over his shoulder. "How did you know how to unlock my phone?!"

"Really? I seriously thought for a moment it wouldn't be Amber...but, you are definitely not a creative individual. Cocking his hip to the side as he rest his weight on the opposite leg as he browsed through my phone I could help but remember how hard his chest was when I was leaning on it for half the night. Discreetly poking my stomach I frowned slightly. I wasn't fat by any means, I couldn't leave Amber and the kids all alone if I died from high cholesterol or something like that, but my stomach was soft and plushy. Maybe I should start working out. It was very clear Darren did. What gym did he go to? Hmm...maybe—

"If your done checking me out, your phone is ringing," he thrusted my phone in my face impatiently and sat down on the edge of the desk watching me intently. 

"Ringing?" I looked down at my phone not hearing my ringtone and then gasped in shock as I realized it was calling Amber. "What the fuck Darren!" Scrambling to move my shaky fingers to quickly end the call, I had her number but never had the balls to call, I froze as I hear her angelic light voice answer.