Chapter eleven

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

WARNING: NOT EDITED

***Rayne's POV***

"Jamie! Open up! Please!" I called out for the millionth time. I was standing outside the Hendrix residence and didn't see his mom's car in the driveway which sucked because she loved me and would definitely let me in! I knew Jamie was home because I music on the other side of the door. I huffed irritably and felt a slight twinge of a small pain in my head. I frowned and rubbed at my forehead. I hope it wasn't another migraine. I thought I got rid of those!

It was getting dark and a bit chilly, I noted as a sudden breeze brushed pass my bare arms. If I get pneumonia all because he was too stubborn to open the freaking door so help me--

"What are you doing here?" Jamie said as he opened the door, finally, and I quickly brushed past him to enter his house. I flopped on his couch making myself comfortable before glaring at him.

"Do you have any idea how long I was out there?"

"What are you doing here," he repeated looking upset now. I grunted as I got up and stood in front of him meeting his eyes.

"Dude, I'm sorry," I rushed out. "I didn't mean to offend you or anything." Jamie opened his mouth angrily and I kept talking. "I know I was a douche and I totally deserved that punch but please James..please forgive me, you're my best friend."I bit my lip looking at him worriedly to gauge his reaction. "I'll never say it again! Ever!" I grinned trying to lighten up the mood. We never really fought before or when we did it wouldn't last more than thirty minutes. This had to be a record.

"Get out."

I blinked startled. "W-what?"

"I said, get out." Jamie opened the door and gestured for me to leave. "Consider our friendship over," he said in a cold voice.

"You can't be serious Jamie?! No way! We've been friends since we were six! I said I'm sorry. Dude, I really don't have a problem with gay people. I even kissed Darren today and it wasn't so bad. Please, don't do this," his eyes showed nothing but indifference and I clenched my teeth together. "You can't throw away eleven years of friendship away for something like this."

"I don't wanna hear anymore. Goodbye Rayne."

I was shocked. Was this really happening? I swallowed and made my way to the door in disbelief. He was suppose to be my best friend, my future best man, bros for life...now I lost it all because I couldn't keep my mouth shut. My face was on fire as I walked pass him and I forced myself not to look his way again. Great, now I gotta tell my mom not to expect him around anymore, our moms were best friends too, and I couldn't--

I felt someone tug on the back of my shirt and I turned to see Jamie smiling brightly, a smug twinkle in his eye. "Gotcha!" He cheered and I gaped at him for a moment before tackling him to the ground.

"You asshole!" I shouted as we wrestled each other. "I really thought you hated me!" He bucked and flipped me over on my stomach and twisted my arms behind my back my face eating carpet.

"My acting skills man, this was an ideal practice situation for when your best friend acts like a douche bag." He explained and I had to admit he had me there.

"That was pretty good..." I mumbled reluctantly. "Now let me up!"

Jamie laughed and rolled his fat ass off. I stayed on the floor for a little while catching my breath when I heard my best friend speak again.

"Sooo...you kissed Darren today? And it wasn't so bad?" I rolled on my back and blushed. I forgot I mentioned that... "Luuuucy....you got some 'splainin' to do!"