Chapter fifteen

Guuuuuys!!!!

Hi :3

WARNING: NOT EDITED

***Darren's POV***

As soon as the door shut I closed my arms around him and shouted in his ear. "You impressive son of a bitch!" I swung him back and forth laughing heartily. I mean, what the fuck?! He sure knew how put on a show. Hell, he almost turned me on! Rayne wheezed and I felt him smiling against my chest.

"Hey! My mom is a lady thank you very much!"

I set him down and stared at him amazed and ignoring his horribly lame retort."Did you see his face? Damn Walters, you are a fucking force to be reckoned with! I had no idea you had that in you. Like, what so ever. It must be the apocalypse...actually...now that I think about it..." I trailed off playfully and his expression was worth it. His bottom lip jutted out and his brows drew together making worry lines creased his forehead before he quickly smiled.

"Gee, thanks. I'm not completely useless you freaking jerk." He looked up at me grinning widely, his hazel eyes sparkling in achievement. He was proud of himself. I wasn't surprised. Walters, being the clumsy dweeb he is didn't expect that kind of result from his little performance. Kevin was jealous...I knew that look anywhere. He was fine when he thought our relationship was over but as soon Rayne came out the room looking like he just woke up from a night full of hot sex and had his eyes only for me, Kevin barely controlled his normally checked emotions.

Rayne's sudden grunt of pain snapped my attention back to him.

"You okay Walters?" My eyes scanned him quickly assessing him for any source of discomfort he was having. With a pinched expression he nodded even though I knew it was bullshit.

"You have any Advil?" He whispered his happy demeanor instantly deflated as he moved away to stumble toward the couch. I moved fast to grab the pills from the medicine cabinet and a glass of water handing them to him. Wasting no time he took five pills at once and chased it down with water. He clutched his head and began to rock his body back and forth gasping occasionally.

Sitting down next to him I pulled a pillow in my lap. "Lay down," I ordered and unquestioningly he adjusted so that his head was pressed against the pillow. His eyes blinked rapidly, his lashes wet. I frowned deeply in concern and stroked hair away from his face unconsciously.

"I'm sorry," he whimpered weakly and I pushed away a tiny wave of panic and forced myself to stay calm. I shook my head. Me? Panic?

"Shhh..." I murmured. "Close your eyes." He listened and after a while he fell asleep leaving me to my thoughts. What the hell was that? It came full force out of nowhere. Was it a headache? A migraine? I got up and settled him comfortably on the couch before I made my way to the kitchen to pour myself a glass of water. As the refreshing liquid made its way past my lips, Rayne's ringtone went off making him shift and moan at the high pinched melody. "Shit!" I cursed under my breath and jogged to my room to pick up the loud device. A picture of that Jamie kid crossing his eyes at the camera showed on the screen and I smirked before answering it.

"How's it going lover boy?!" Jamie laughed into the phone. "How'd your date  with Miss Half Wit go? You know I won't tolerate any omissions of juicy details dude!"

"Well, to my understanding, she made it a double date conveniently leaving out the her date was actually Steven Montgomery and picked some random girl for Rayne. He tried to kiss her at the end of the movie and proceeded to get beat up by Montgomery, called me to pick him up and crashed at my place. Was an eventful night to day the very least," I explained nonchalantly.

There was silence on the phone for a full minute before he responded. "Darren? Is that you? Wait, is he okay? Was he badly hurt? And what a fucking bitch!"