Chapter four

If people still read this, well here you go ;) This chappie was long overdue anyways. Enjoy! After this I'll work on DT :P

And I would like to take a moment to say that laceupinspace, bookworm_D, Cyan480, and DannyBlake are absolutely some of the best people on wattpad you will ever meet. Please take the time to check them out. Truly awesome people ;)

WARNING: SOO NOT EDITED!!!

This is a filler! Sorry :/

***Rayne POV***

I laid on my bed, my fist clenched in my hair tightly while staring at my phone on the dresser. I can't believe I agreed to something like this! I closed my eyes tightly and thought of Amber's face. That's right. I'm doing this for her and are sure to be future children named Hannah and little Mikey. What? I'm not weird! An abrupt ringing threw me out f my thoughts. Sitting up quickly I grabbed my phone and answered it without looking at caller ID. I knew who it would be.

"What do you want, queer," I answered. Yeah, I could totally say it over the phone, just not to his face. And he was, it's not like I was insulting him. Merely calling it as I see it.

"What the hell, dude?" I heard Jamie's voice exclaim. "The fuck you call me that for asshole?" He laughed playfully but I could still hear the confusion in his voice. I bit my lip in embarrassment.

"Oh, sorry Jamie, thought you were someone else."

"And who might--" a rapid knocking at my door startled me. Who was...?

"Do you want to build a snowman?" A muffled voice sang behind my door an I immediately groaned. Oh shit...Samantha. I picked up a shoe and threw it at the door.

"Go away, Sammy!" Jamie started laughing knowing what was going on. He'd been to our house enough to know that my eleven year old sister was obsessed with that Frozen movie and thoroughly enjoyed when she did this bit. Every. Day.

"Come on let's go and plaaay," she sang her heart out. And her voice wasn't too bad actually but annoying as hell. "I never see you anymore, come out the door, it's like you've gone awaaay." I sighed heavily and gently but firmly began knocking my head against my headboard. Jamie was still laughing like a maniac given that she was singing loud enough for him to hear.

"We use to be best buddies," she continued. "And now we're not, I wish you would tell me whyyy!" She lowered her voice accordingly. "Do you want to build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman..."

"Go away, Sammy," I said dutifully in a dull voice.

"Okay, bye..." She sang mournfully then ran away from my closed door. Jamie began hiccuping from laughing to hard so I tossed my phone on the bed and just waited for a few minutes until he composed himself again. I mean, come on, was I the only mature on here?

"Oh, man Rayne, she's perfect! She is soo gonna have a spot in my movie one day," Jamie concluded seriously. Unlike me, he absolutely adored my snot nosed little sister. And they got along like..brother and sister. Hey! Even though I don't like that little menace she was still my sister and almost an exact replica of me aside from the girl part. Chestnut brwn hair and hazel green eyes.

"Yeah, yeah," I replied wanting to get off the subject that was my sister. "So, what's up man?"

"Oh, yeah, what was with the Darren thing at lunch today?"

"So, did you know Sammy likes peanut butter on her brownies?"

"Nice try, Ray," he said catching on to what I was trying to do. "Spill it, man. Amber was worried sick, that is until she saw somethin' shiny on the ground and was excited the rest of the day that she found a quarter." He scoffed under his breath. "Dumb ass.."

"Hey, that's the future Mrs. Walters your talking about," I said half jokingly, half seriously. Well, she was...

"Whatever man, tell me."

Hesitantly I did tell him. Everything right from the beginning. He was my best friend and besides, I eventually tell him everything anyways. Might well spill the beans now. "Well, Darren sort of umm..kissed me yesterday...and today he asked me to...uh--"

"Holy shit! Suck his dick?? Darren's gay?! He wants you to suck his junk?!" Jamie exclaimed rapidly.

"What? No! He just wants me to PRETEND to be boyfriend for some reason!" I scowled into the phone. "No way, I'd ever suck that faggot off!"

Jamie was silent for a moment probably trying to think of a comeback. "You're a fucking douche bag," he murmured and. Suddenly I heard the dial tone. What? What was that for. I stared at the phone in disbelief.

"Jamie?" I asked just to make sure. Yep. He hung up.

Laying back on my bed I huffed and tossed old Betsy back on the dresser. Closing my eyes I thought of all the crazy reasons of why Jamie would hang up on me...

***Darren's POV (3am)***

I climbed into the window and made my way over to his bed where he was entangled in Spider-Man sheets. That big baby..was he sucking his thumb? Ooh, geez... I bent over and shook his shoulder. He jolted up and looked around frantically until his eyes settled on me. He was about to shout something but I put a hand over his mouth.

"Shhhh," I motioned putting a finger to my lips. He nodded angrily showing he got it and I removed my hand.

"What the hell are you doing in my room at..." He squinted at his alarm clock. "Three fifteen in the morning?!"

I smiled at him. "It's time to go on our date, darling!" I whispered screamed and he groaned.

"Yay..." He exclaimed weakly.

**********************************************************************************************************

COMMENT IF YOU WANT MOOOORE!!!! I hope you guys liked this, kinda had fun writing it even if it was a filler. Thanks for reading you beautiful people!