Chapter thirteen

Whoop whoop!

Hi guys :3

WARNING: NOT EDITED

***Rayne's POV***

Holy mother of pearl.

This had to be a dream because Darren was touching me.

And I was letting him.

His gaze was still questioning, giving me a small chance to back out if I wanted to. Giving up our staring match, I slammed my eyes shut and moved my hands so that they gripped the sheets. He gave another hard stroke that had me sighing. I wasn't gay. I couldn't be. Could I? Slowly his fingers traveled along my length making my thoughts scramble all over the place.

"Rayne, chill out," Darren said in a husky voice that somehow had my heart pick up. I wish I knew what he looked like right now but it would be embarrassing if I were to open my eyes. "You don't have to like guys to like this," he squeezed me for emphasis and I grunted softly vaguely taking in what he was saying.

"Yeah...yeah, okay," I agreed setting my mind somewhat at ease. And as soon as those words left my mouth, the bed shifted and his mouth was on me. "Oh fuck!" My legs automatically tried to close but his strong calloused hands held them in place, if not wider. His tongue lapped at the underside of my dick before delving teasingly at the tip where I was sure I was leaking profusely. Oh my god, he knew exactly what he was doing! It felt..fucking awesome!

Not caring about anything anymore except right here and right now, my hand clumsily tangled in his hair as his head began to bob up and down over me. "Darren! Christ...oh my god yes," I choked on a whimper arching my hips up for a better angle. Moaning my eyes fluttered open to see his flushed face staring right at me, his eyes hooded with dark delight. It caught us both by surprise that we caught each other's gaze that he looked away and I cried out seeing his throat work me over. It was the most erotic thing that I have ever seen. The most erotic thing that had ever happened to me. My head was spinning as I groaned his name over as I was reaching my peak.

And that's when he pulled away.

"No!" I breathed, whining at the sudden loss. My dick ached for the attention it was given just a few seconds before. "Darren..." I called his name for the umpteenth time this evening. He sat on his knees, perched over me and was suddenly fiddling with his belt. Cold terror washed over me. "W-wait.." His eyes met mine and he huffed.

"I'm not going in pretty boy, not tonight," he winked. I couldn't tell if he was joking. We couldn't go all the way! That would be...gay. His pants came down along with his boxer revealing a very happy mini Darren. Or should I say big? I almost wanted to shield my eyes! It was like...like...porno star huge! Why did others guys want that willy up there poop hole?! Swallowing, I let myself become less excited which was probably for the best. Leaning over me he lowered his hips and grabbed himself and me lining them up together. I was about to ask what the hell this freaky crap was about until he closed his fist around us and my spit soaked dick ground against his hard one.

"Ah...oh...oh...Dare.." I couldn't even form a sentence, the pleasure nearly blinding. Darren groaned softly quickening his strokes. My hands went to his hips as I dug my nails in deep. I was almost there now. His dark hair hung in his eyes but his gaze stayed glued to my face, watching. His cheeks were rosy and his neck has a blush crawl up it and I suddenly new he was close.

"Fuck yeah," he exclaimed as we both erupted at the same time. Warm shots of white hit my shirt and I realized too late that I should have took it off. Breathing heavily, we stayed quiet trying to catch our breath. I slowly began to grow nervous and my toes curled in dismay. Darren rolled away from me and left the room after adjusting himself. It felt very cold now and I felt tears prick my eyes. What had I done?

He came back and gave me a warm damp cloth to clean myself off and walked over to his closet pulling out a random shirt. Sniffing it briefly, his nose seeming to approve, he tossed it my way. "That was fun Walters," he grinned easily as if nothing life altering just happened to me. "I'll see you tomorrow." And with that he left the room presumably going back to the couch shutting the door behind him. A tear trailed down my cheek but I quickly wiped it away. After cleaning up, I curled in the covers wanting to disappear. Because despite what I keep telling myself, I had liked it.

A lot.

***
The sun blared in the room and I cursed as I shielded my eyes noticing there were no curtains in the room. Sitting up and rubbing at my eyes tiredly, my stomach growled hungrily as the aroma of bacon and eggs drifted into the room. Mom hadn't cooked breakfast in a while. Not since dad died. I smiled happily and hopped out of bed when I realized I wasn't in my room. Laundry littered the floor and posters of rock bands adorned the walls. The single window in the room held no curtains and a small desk against the wall had a surplus of books nearly piling over the edge. Oh yeah...I was at Darren's place.

Gosh, I had the freakiest dream about him. A blush stained my cheeks and I laughed. Geez! Good thing it was only a dream. He'd never know about it, never even guess that I--

My eyes glued on the cloth he gave me last night to help clean the mess we made crumpled on the floor. Ew, gross. I should've properly--

Sweet mother molasses! It was real?!

Unthinkingly I stormed out of the room and searched for Darren. He was in the kitchen, piling two plates with the bacon and eggs and setting them on a small round table. When he saw me, he sat down and pointed to the chair for me to follow suit. I did and looked right at him. "Hey, about last night.."

He waved his hand dismissively. "You were horny, I got horny, we got off. Simple. No big deal." He picked up a strip of bacon and popped it in his mouth.

I blushed again and opened my mouth to speak when he cut me off.

"And yeah, yeah, you aren't gay. You sound like a friggin' broken record." He said a bit irritably. My brows shot up.

"Is that a problem?" I asked. Now that I noticed, even though he made breakfast and anything, he seemed a bit tense. "What's wrong?"

"Did you talk to Jewel recently?" He spoke and I froze. "Yeah, I just got off the phone with Kevin a little while ago. How could you be so stupid Walters? Damn it, now they think my "boyfriend" is cheating on me. That's not how the plan was suppose to go." He sighed and sat back in his chair. "I need Kevin to like me, not pity me."

"Kevin?" I blinked. Wasn't he that blond from the club Darren was trying to impress. He didn't seem all that handsome and stuff for Darren to try so hard for his attention. "Why would he like you if you have a boyfriend?"

Darren gave his signature smirk. "He always wants what he can't have conveniently. Likes the chase and the work. Always been like that. But now," he frowned. "That's out the window."

"We can fix it!" I tried. It was unfair that his plan got all screwed up because of me. Darren was ready shaking his head. "I...dude, I'm sorry." My shoulders slumped but a random thought raced through my mind out of my mouth with no filter. "If you like this guys so much, why did you..you know...with me last night?"

Ahhhh...kill me now!

"It had been a while and you were there. It didn't mean anything."

I don't know why that stung but it did. I ignored it. "Oh. Okay." We finished eating in silence. I wanted to go home and I was about to ask him when someone banged on his door.

"Open up, Dare!" A muffle voice called out.

Getting up quickly, he grabbed arm and led me to his room again. "Stay in here for a second okay?" Shutting the door, I stood there forcing my head to agree with his words.

"Yeah," I said softly to nobody. "It didn't mean anything at all.

**********************************************
Soooo, what did you guys think?!

COMMENT IF YA WANT MOOOOORE!

Honestly you guys comments make my day! Sorry for grammar mistakes but I hope you enjoyed!