Chapter Three

Sorry for the horrible lateness of this update and thank you to the readers that stuck around. I adore you! Okay, let's do this!

WARNING NOT EDITED!!!!

I swear, I did everything in my power to hold back the incredulous laugh that left my soon to be swollen mouth, but I couldn't help it. Here I was being asked out by Darren and I had to bend forward to ease the ache in my stomach from giggling too much. He watched me try to pull myself together with an odd unreadable look but once I caught my breathe, I answered him.

"No. Hell no. There is no way that's EVER gonna happen,man. Ever." I stated quite boldly. Was he out of his ever loving mind? Was I really that amazingly attractive to the opposite sex? Well hells bells, you learn something new everyday. I started away from him to head back to the cafeteria but he grabbed my arm stopping me. "I really wish you'd stop touching me."

"Oh, yeah, well I really wish you'd stop whining like a bitch, but I guess we don't always get what we want," Darren retorted and I ground my teeth. For someone who wanted to date me, he was rude as shit. He noticed my death stare and smirked before he frowned and shifted his eyes away from mine. "Look, I need a favor..." He noticed my skeptical expression and hurried on to continue. He rubbed the back of his neck and let out a gusty sigh. "I need you to go on a couple of dates with me, you know for show..."

That caught my attention. He was biting his lip looking, I know it can't be right, bashful? For show? Come to think of it, I never saw Darren with a girl from school no matter how many of them desperately ached for his attention or even guys since he seemed to be a fag and all...

"Why do you need me?" I settled on asking and he looked at me straight in the eye though I didn't miss the twinkle in his.

"You seemed to pass the bar I set. You're kind of adorable, a definite bottom, the right size, and a partially good kisser, so you're as good as any. Besides, you were my last resort due to time management."

My face was inflamed by this point. Bottom?! I hoped that didn't mean what I thought... I cleared my throat forcing the blush back from my cheeks. "So you want me to be you're pretend boyfriend?" I summarized and he nodded in relief that I understood. This was crazy. Why should I do anything for this violent jackass? And why did he want me, sure he somewhat explained but not completely. And though he didn't date he had no trouble in the lady department from what I've seen. An idea suddenly hit me on how I could use this once in a lifetime chance to my advantage. "Sure...on three conditions." Holy cannoli, I hoped I knew what I was doing...

His dark eyebrows drew together while he ran a defeated hand across his face as he mutter under his breath. "Here we go..."

"First," I began ignoring him, "you've gotta leave me alone at school, no association with me what so ever unless on the unlikely chance that I intentionally seek you out." He arched and eyebrow though nodded his head for me to continue. "Second, no one that I know can know about this. And last...um....well...yougottahelpmebecomeAmber'sboyfriend," I rushed out in one breath. Abruptly his deep laughter echoed through the abandon parking lot.

"So you have a little crush? Hah! This is too perfect," he grinned and somewhat toned it down at my expression. "Sure, whatever I'll help you with that I suppose." He stepped closer to me and grabbed my small chin in his huge hand. He leaned down so that we were eye to eye. "And in return, once I have you, you are to so anything I say, no questions asked, alright?" His eyes were dancing in excitement.

That's right, we were suppose to go on "dates" for some unholy reasons. "As long as the second condition still stands," I said quickly, wanting to get away now that the agreement seemed to settle. He still held my eyes, the electric blue somewhat captivating... I cleared my throat when I realized I was staring to long. "Um, so if that's it..."

"Wait," he reached into my pocket before I could protest and pulled out old Betsy. He frowned for a moment. "Dude, you're phone is fucking stone aged shit." Hence the reason I named it that. He punched in some things into it until his own iPhone rang out in The Otherside by Red Hot Chilli Peppers. "There, you have my number and I have yours. See you tonight sweet cakes," he laughed as I almost jumped outta my skin when he pecked me on the cheek and walked away from me.

Tonight?!?! Well, I'll finally get Amber...right? Oh, sweet mother molasses what did I get myself into?

***********************************************************************************************************

What do you guys think? I hope this chappie wasn't too sucky. Anyways, comment if you want MOOORE!!!!