one.

Low lights, hot sweat, loud music.

What Park Jimin would give, to be on the stage right then instead of just a mere onlooker.

To be the spectacle, not the spectator.

Jimin sighed, blowing a few pitch black pieces of hair out of his eyes as he wiped down the surface of the bar in front of him. He looked into his reflection as the clean surface displayed it for him, and he frowned softly.

Nearly two years, he had worked at the bar he was stood in right then, serving regulars and mixing drinks from early in the evening until the latest hours of the night. It paid well, the hours fit his sleep schedule, and he made tips quite often from friendly patrons.

He couldn't quite say it was exactly where he wanted to be, though.

Jimin looked through the crowd of people in front of him, squinting through the low lights and smoky air to catch a glimpse of what he wanted to most. On the stage that was set up for live music in the bar he worked at, a band was in the middle of their set,

He couldn't remember their name, but they played here quite often. Once every week, if Jimin wasn't remembering things incorrectly. Many different small town bands came and went through the doors of this building, but this one always caught Jimin's attention the most, and held it the longest.

He knew why.

The lead singer had the voice of an angel, sounding as if it were made for ballads and he belted out melodies while strumming the guitar in his hands. Jimin's eyes, weren't on him. Then there was the bass guitarist. Bleach blonde hair stuck to his forehead with sweat as he plucked out the song's filthy baseline. Jimin wasn't looking at him either.

The lead guitarist, full of energy and bursting with joy, bounced across the stage as if it were burning up beneath his feet. He was hard to ignore, with the dashing grin that was plastered on his face 24/7, but somehow Jimin couldn't stay focused on him either.

Positioned at the back of the stage, just in the outskirts of the spotlight, was him. Dyed blue hair sat unruly and frizzy atop his head as the beat at the drum set in front of him. The overhead lights made his hair look electric, and the sweat on his skin glisten. His shirt was long discarded on the floor next to his drums, stripped away when the drummer became far too hot too keep the material on him.

He was always the one Jimin couldn't keep his eyes off of. His muscles rippled beneath his skin each time he swung his arm to crash one of his drumsticks against the set in front of him, and the tattoos that swirled against his bare skin just made it that much harder to look away.

He was absolutely gorgeous, and talented too. Jimin was silently upset that he hadn't snatched him up for his own little band, when they were forming.

"Not very good customer service I'm getting here, I think I might have to write a bad review." Jimin's attention immediately snapped away from the band on stage, his eyes coming to rest on a familiar face that matched the voice he knew too well.

Kim Taehyung sat on a barstool across from Jimin, resting his head on his hand as his elbow propped it up. "They're good." He commented, nodding his head in the direction of the band that Jimin had been fixated on. "As good as us though? Not too sure about that."

Jimin rolled his eyes turning around to grab a glass for Taehyung.

"We don't even have a lead guitarist, so I think they might be." He laughed softly, dropping a few ice cubes into the cup he had in his hand. He and Taehyung had struck up the idea of forming a band when they were in their sophomore year of high school together, it was fun, and quickly became something Jimin was extremely passionate about.