twelve

little nighttime update <3

It had been three days since Jimin and Jungkook had slept together.

After meeting Yoongi, the blonde haired male left him and Jungkook alone in the younger male's apartment. This left them with the privacy for Jungkook to pull Jimin close, leave kisses against the hickeys on his neck, and comment on how sexy he looked wearing his T-shirt.

All three actions left Jimin weak in the knees, his fingers skirting across Jungkook's toned tan skin.

Sadly though, he couldn't stay forever. After a make out session that went on longer than expected, Jungkook was escorting Jimin into his car and driving him home. The only thing that softened the blow of having to leave so soon, was the fact that before he got dropped off - Jungkook gave him his phone number.

And if that wasn't a way of saying that he wanted to meet again, then Jimin didn't know what was.

"Hello? Earth to Jimin?"

So far deep in his daydreams, Jimin had honestly forgotten for a moment that he was sitting in a room with his two bandmates. On Namjoon's couch, he sat with he guitar in his lap, and he had been absentmindedly strumming the strings as he daydreamed before he was interrupted. He looked up, and Taehyung and Namjoon were both staring at him with expectant looks on their faces.

"Sorry, what?" Jimin asked, adjusting the black knit beanie that sat atop his head. He hadn't really updated his friends on what had happened with him and Jungkook, trying to push through the distractions and help them prepare for the completion instead. Evidently, that didn't seem to be working out so well though.

"Taehyung asked if you were sure that you're fine with us not having a fill-in guitarist for the show." Namjoon answered from where he was seated at his drum set, brushing a few brunette strands of hair out of his eyes. "We wrote half of the songs we can preform when we had a second guitarist, so we're going to have to change a bit of stuff if it's just going to be you."

Jimin frowned, looking down at the guitar in his hands. Namjoon was right. He was confidence in his musical skill, but at the end of the day he wasn't superhuman. There were only a few weeks left until the competition too, and so that wasn't exactly a huge timeframe to rework the songs on their set list.

"I'll be okay." Jimin answered, reaching up to adjusting his guitar's tuning. "If I'm going to be completely honest with you I think bringing in a completely new person right before a competition would stress me out more."

He sighed softly, before moving his guitar off of his lap and setting it down on the couch beside him. Preparing for the competition, combined with figuring out his feelings for Jungkook, was proving to be a lot of mental stress for Jimin's brain.

"You sure? You seem like something's bothering you." Namjoon set down his drumsticks, crossing his arms over his chest. When their gazes met, Namjoon's eyes completely searched his for answers, silently attempting to pick apart his mind.

"I thought that too." Taehyung piped up from where he was lounging on a chair across from the couch, drawing Jimin's attention to him. "What?" Taehyung laughed at Jimin's taken aback expression. "You were staring at wall in silence for nearly fifteen minutes earlier. Did you think we were just going to let that side as normal?"

Jimin huffed, looking to the side and crossing his arms over his chest.

"I didn't think I was being that obvious." He mumbled, tapping his fingers against the side of his arm.

"Well, you are." Namjoon laughed. He set his drumsticks on the floor beside him and sighed. "If we want to actually be ready for the competition coming up, we're all gonna need clear heads. Including you." Jimin looked over, meeting Namjoon's gaze. "So, tell us who or what is stressing you out."