eleven.

double update babyyyy so you can have some plot w your smut <3

Jimin would be lying if he said his heart didn't drop when he woke up alone.

It took a moment for him to fully remember the events of the night before, but his mind soon flooded with images of how the night played out between him and Jungkook. It began with when they met at the bar, and ended with Jungkook tucking him into soft clean sheets.

The last thing he remembered was drifting off to sleep with his head on Jungkook's chest, the younger male having a satisfying post-sex cigarette as tiredness took over his body as well. He remembered Jungkook's free arm wrapped around him, and his steady heartbeat lulling Jimin to sleep.

But where was he now?

Jimin wrapped Jungkook's blanket around him, still completely nude from the events of the night before. He shivered, sitting up and sliding over to the edge of the bed. Jungkook was nowhere to be seen, and the clothes he had stripped off last night were gone as well.

A twang of hurt struck Jimin's chest. He was really hoping that he didn't just get used for a one night stand. He did like Jungkook more than that, and he definitely wouldn't mind seeing him again. Was it stupid to think that he might have had a chance with Jungkook?

Jimin sighed, standing up and then immediately falling back into a seated position as his knees gave out on him. He grimaced and brought his hand around to rub his lower back soothingly. He probably should have expected this, Jungkook had done a number on him last night.

"Let's try that again." He whispered to himself, beaching himself against the bed and forcing his shaky legs into a standing position. Jimin slowly made his way around the room, collecting his clothes off of the floor so that he could dress himself.

He found everything except for his shirt, and huffed, hands on his hips as he stood in the middle of Jungkook's room - disgruntled and shirtless. Jimin finally gave up, and decided that he could ask later as he approached Jungkook's closet.

He opened the closet door, met with the view of various white and black t-shirts and lots of pairs of ripped jeans. Jimin chuckled softly, before picking out a random black shirt and pulling it out of the closet.

Taking a look at it before he put it on, Jimin's lips curled up into a soft smile once he realized it was homemade merchandise for Jungkook's band. The name of their band was ironed on and cracking, but it was cute, and Jimin tugged it over his head. His nostrils were flooded with the smell of laundry detergent, but the cigarette undertone still remained no matter if it had been washed or not. It just clung to him.

Jimin sighed, smoothing out any wrinkles on the shirt, and then brushing down his unruly hair. Again, where was Jungkook? This was his house. That fact made the bedroom door Jimin stood adjacent to extremely nerve wracking.

If Jungkook wasn't outside, he'd definitely be bummed out about it - as that would show Jimin he probably wanted to end things here. If he was out there, then what? They talk about it? Become friends with benefits? There were just too many unknowns surrounding opening that door, and Jimin drenched his shaky hands into fists.

He wasn't ashamed of what he did with Jungkook, and he definitely didn't regret it. Jungkook was somebody he had been secretly lusting over for months before they first spoke, of course he was going the sleep with him. But deep down, he did still hate one night stands, and it still hung over his head how not fun it was to wake up alone.

Why did Jungkook have to be so attractive?

Jimin took in a slow deep breath, holding it for a second, before exhaling in a big sigh. Namjoon had once told him to do that if he was feeling anxious or overwhelmed, and right now he could confidently say that he was feeling both. "Just go out there." He whispered to himself softly, before nodding once and forcing his body to walk in the direction of the door.