*nine.

here's how the rating system is gonna work in this book! If there's an asterisk (*) that means there's a little bit of sexual content, but there is also actual plot in here too. If there's two asterisks (**) it's a full smut chapter no plot just horny
cool? cool!

"Why do you smoke, Jungkook?"

Jungkook had pulled Jimin off to an isolated area behind the bar after Jimin had agreed to come outside with him. If he wasn't so intrigued, he would have been wary about letting a near stranger pull him into an alleyway in the middle of the night.

Jungkook leaned up against the wall beside him, cigarette smoke blowing out of his nostrils as he looked over to Jimin with a raised eyebrow.

"Haven't I already answered this?" He asked, ashing his cigarette on the ground beside him. In the moonlight, his eyes were so gorgeous - look too long and you may get lost in them.

"No, you haven't." Jimin replied and he watched how Jungkook's eyes fluttered shut as he inhaled more smoke. The end of his cigarette hissed as he took a drag, glowing embers illuminating his face with a golden glow. "All you said was that 'some people like things that are bad for them'. That doesn't explain why you do it."

Jungkook nodded in agreement, breathing out a deep sigh and letting out all of the smoke he had been holding in his lungs. Jimin couldn't help but crinkle up his nose as some of the smell made its way over to him, turning his head to the side in avoidance.

"It makes me feel good." Jungkook answered bluntly, looking over to meet Jimin's eyes. "Why else? Isn't that the reason for every substance like this?" He looked down to the cigarette he held between two fingers, observing the whirling whisper of smoke that trailed off the end of it. "Same reason you have a drink when you're upset."

Jimin pursed his lips and watched as Jungkook took another drag off of his cigarette.

"If I drank as much as you smoked, I'd be an alcoholic." He spoke softly, eliciting a small chuckle from the taller male. "Aren't you scared? Of the repercussions?"

Jungkook scoffed, before shaking his head and ruffling up the strands atop his head.

"What repercussions? Dying?" That was exactly what Jimin was talking about, but it seemed to weigh very lightly on Jungkook's shoulders. "Everything's out to kill you, Jimin. Some things just do it faster, and it just so happens I like one of those things."

Jimin sighed softly, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I can't win with you, can I?" Jimin asked. He watched as Jungkook smirked softly and shrugged, before bringing his cigarette up to his lips once more. It was almost out, but he looked like he was savouring it.

"Not until I let you." Jungkook answered lowly, half lidded eyes looking over to meet Jimin's. Smoke slipped past his plump lips, trailing upwards and disappearing into the cold night air. He took another puff, before his lips formed into a smirk and he was blowing it in the direction of the male beside him.

Jimin groaned in disgust, waving his arms in the air to try and make the cloud of smoke around him dissipate quicker. He really did hate the smell of cigarettes, but Jungkook was lucky that he looked hot when he smoked.

"I thought I told you not to do that." He spoke irritated, scrunching up his nose and looking over at Jungkook with narrowed eyes.

"You probably wouldn't mind so much if you knew the intentions behind it." Jungkook smirked, taking on last drag off of his cigarette before smushing it against the brick wall behind him to extinguish it.

"You said somethin' like that inside too." Jimin frowned, brushing a few pieces of hair out of his eyes. He tried his hardest to decode whatever message Jungkook's eyes were sending him, but he couldn't fully. "What does it mean?"