6| Did you want to come

I carried her out of the bathroom and down the halls to the front of the school

I carried her out of the bathroom and down the halls to the front of the school. Tyler had signed us all out and was helping Brayden with our bags.

"Okay boys, meet me at Mel's house. Same address, she hasn't moved." I say, easing Melody into the car.

The boys nod and I get into the driver's seat of the car, speeding out of the car park and to her house. Who the hell would have done this to her. I mean she is the sweetest person around. It just hurts me to see her like this. The person or people who have hurt her like this is gonna honestly pay. The only people she stands up to and pisses off are me and the boys. Well pissing off isn't correct but you get the gist. I finally arrive at the house and I quickly turn off the engine and get out of the car. I carefully but quickly get Melody out of the car and into the house. I take her up to the room I'm staying in and place her on the bed. I then head downstairs and see the boys walking in.

"Wow, this place has not changed," Tyler says looking around.

"Yeah, it really hasn't," I say, looking around for a first aid kit.

Once I found it, I head back upstairs to where I put Mel, the boys following me. I lay the contents across the bed, looking for what I needed. Taking out the small bottle of rubbing alcohol and a rag, and started to clean the cuts and blood on her face. Tyler came into the room with a bag of frozen peas to place on her stomach. She was clutching her stomach when we ran in there. Once she was all cleaned up, I just looked at her peaceful state. The boys left the room and headed downstairs. I sat on the bed beside her, moving her hair out of her face. I laid down and closed my eyes. They weren't closed for long when I heard a groan next to me. I looked over to see Melody, starting to open her eyes.

"Hey," I said softly. "You're okay."

A small smile spread across her face which caused me to smile back. She sat up and winced a bit.

"Now, I would love to know who did that to you?" I say, looking at her. She looks down and bites her lip. I reach my hand over and cup her cheek. "I don't like when you get hurt sweetheart. You aren't in this alone."

"Payton, Stacey, and Trisha." She says quietly. "Trisha texted me over Instagram and told me to meet her in the bathroom. So stupid me, decided to meet her in the bathroom, and then they all attacked me."

"What they say?"

"They said that you all were theirs and I needed to stay away from you all otherwise there would be consequences." Tears started to well up in her eyes.

I pulled her closer, sitting her on my lap. I wiped away her tears, cupping her cheek. She leans into my hand, closing her eyes.

"Don't worry sweetheart. It's okay." I say, pulling her into me.

I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist and she rests her head on my shoulder like a child does when they are asleep in their parent's arms. I then take her out of the room and down the stairs. I see Tyler and Brayden sitting on the couch, watching Netflix. I sit down on the couch next to them and Mel moves around so she could see the screen.

"Nice to see some things never change," Mel says, looking at the two boys.

"We are never ones to change sing-song. You should know that by now." Brayden says with a stupid smile.

Melody just rolls her eyes and turns her attention back to the screen. "What are we even watching?"

"Cobra Kai," Tyler says, his eyes never moving from the screen.

"And I'm taking that your boys aren't going to be leaving anytime soon and will no doubt be spending the night?" Melody continues.

"Nope," Brayden says. "Better get used to this again Mel, cause everything is defiantly going back to normal."

"Great." Melody gets off my lap and walks to the kitchen.

That girl heals fast. I just sit back and turn my attention to the show that was on the screen. I then feel my back pocket vibrate. Rolling my eyes, I pull out my phone to see who texted me. It was my manager.

>>>Fight this Saturday, you'll know your opponent on the day

Rolling my eyes at the vague text and shoot a text back before putting my phone back into my pocket before leaning my head back with a sigh.

"You right?" Tyler asked, looking at his friend.

I groan again. "Fight. Saturday."

"Oh. Been a while since your last one...think you should probably hit the gym." Tyler says.

"Are you implying I'm not fit and am fat?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"What! No! I'm just saying you should get some practice in stupid."

"Dude I was joking. Now help me make up an excuse for me to leave this Saturday so Mel won't get suspicious." I turn to my two friends.

"Dude, doesn't she know though?"

"If I tell her then she is going to want to come and I don't want that."

"Kaden, we will be there with her. We'll look after her while you are in the ring." Brayden says, giving me a reassuring smile.

I sigh realizing my friends were right. Besides, she handled Andrew pretty well when he cornered her back at school earlier. Melody comes back into the living room with nothing other than a Nutella sandwich in her hand. She sits down next to me and I pull her on my lap, taking a bite of her sandwich as well.

"Oi, you jerk. Mouth off my sandwich." She says, scowling, though she made no efforts in getting off my lap.

I smirk and put my arms around her waist and place my chin on her shoulder. "Aww, why sing-song."

"Because I said so, sandwich stealer!" Melody cries.

"You guys are behaving like a couple," Brayden says with a smirk.

I just ignore him. He and Tyler get up and go to the kitchen to raid the fridge.

"Anyways. I wanna ask you something." Melody turns to me, giving me her full attention, and motions me to continue. "I have a fight coming up this weekend on Saturday. Tyler and Brayden usually come for moral support. Did you want to come?"

A smile wipes over her face. "Yes. I would love to."

"And if you want you can come to a gym session with me. Tyler is implying I need to get back into shape."

At this, she giggles and agrees she would come with me. She then turns around fully to face me, straddling my lap.

"I'm really glad we are friends again. It would also make this whole we are having to share this house together a little more awkward."

I lean my forehead against hers. "Me too. Honestly, when I pushed you away I was so damn miserable you have no idea."

She pulls away and leans into my chest, putting her arms around me. "I think I might just have an idea."