9| Never expected that

Today was Saturday and I almost forgot that Kaden and I had detention this morning if the reminder on my phone didn't go off

Today was Saturday and I almost forgot that Kaden and I had detention this morning if the reminder on my phone didn't go off. Today was also the day of Kaden's fight. I was excited to see him fight but also nervous for his safety. Yes, I am a protective girlfriend. Yes, Kaden and I are officially dating but we haven't told the boys just yet.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I groan as I pull the covers over my head as my alarm drives me absolutely bonkers. I finally turn it off and drag myself out of bed. I yawn and walk down the stairs. My hair was a mess and I was half asleep. Honestly, I don't even remember falling asleep in my bed last night. Once I reach the bottom of the stairs, I head into the kitchen, wondering what I can have for breakfast. I pull out the bread and place four pieces in the toaster. I then look through the fridge looking for eggs. Once I found them, I took them out placing them on the counter. I took out two small ceramic plates as well as two large breakfast plates. I grease the two smaller plates and crack two eggs on each. I place one of the plates in the microwave and start it up.

The toast pops up and I start buttering it when I hear a groan and heavy footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Morning sleepyhead," I say, not tearing my attention from my current task.

"Morning." Kaden wraps his arms around my waist and I feel his bare chest against my back. Kaden hates wearing shirts to bed. "How'd you guess it was me?"

"I heard your large groan and your heavy footsteps. If it wasn't you, a large gorilla or elephant must be staying in the guest room." I say, taking the plate from the microwave and placing the other one in.

I cut the egg whites in half, separating the two eggs, and place them on the buttered toast. I turn around to him and pass it to Kaden.

"Thanks love." He says taking the plate and placing a kiss on my forehead.

I finish up my breakfast before heading to the island, sitting next to him and eating my own.

"Can't remember the last time I had detention," I say, heading up the stairs after I had my breakfast and rinsed my plate. "No, wait I got caught skipping class about a week before you came."

"Wow. Without me and the boys, you are getting into trouble. Maybe you aren't the goody two shoes anymore." Kaden jokes easily.

"K you know I never was. I just don't skip school and there is nothing you can do to make me." I turn into my bedroom and shut the door.

I look through my closet and I felt lazy so I chose an oversized grey sweater and a white skirt.