10| You did really good

Tonight was Kaden's fight and to say I was excited but also nervous was an understatement

Tonight was Kaden's fight and to say I was excited but also nervous was an understatement. The only time I have actually seen him fight is when he gets into fistfights at school. After a nice relaxing shower, I rummage through my closet until I find something suitable to wear. I finally decide on a white shirt, blue skinny jeans, and a black leather jacket.

I threw on some sports shoes and pulled my hair into a ponytail

I threw on some sports shoes and pulled my hair into a ponytail. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. I had just reached the bottom of the stairs when I see Brayden and Tyler walking in.

"Still not knocking before entering someone's home are we?" I joke, walking over to them.

"Mel, how many times do we have to tell you. Nothing is going change." Brayden says, trying to ruffle my hair.

I swat his hand away. "Don't. Now wasn't someone meant to be in detention today?"

Brayden scoffs. "Yeah. The day I actually go to detention is the day I stop breaking school rules and handing in homework."

I roll my eyes and turn my attention when I see Kaden walking down the stairs. He was wearing a loose pair of red shorts and a black loose-fitting T-shirt with some regular joggers that have seen better days.

"Alrighty, let's go, Amigos!" Tyler yells, heading for the front door.

I laugh as we all head out of my house. Kaden locks the door behind him and we all head into Brayden's car. It was an hour's drive. I looked at my phone and it was going on to seven. I sat in the back with Kaden where I was fiddling with his hands as well as my own. We finally arrived. We parked the car nearby and old worn-down building. I then remembered that this was actually kind of illegal but honestly I didn't care too much. We all get out and Kaden securely held my hand when we started walking toward the building. Instead of going around the front of the old building where a huge crowd was lining up around, we head around the side where there was a buff-looking security guard.

"Kaden Knight," Kaden said with a plain expression. The guard looks at me and then at the two boys before looking back at Kaden. "They are with me."

The guard nods before stepping aside and letting us walk in. Sweat, blood, and alcohol filled my nose as soon as we walked in. I scrunched my nose slightly at the stale, stenchy smell. Now, I could see bleachers filling rapidly with people. In the center was a ratty worn down ring. I squeezed Kaden's hands slightly and he gave me a reassuring look. A guy in a suit then walked up to us. He seemed alright, nice enough. He held a smirk on his face. Guess that was his version of a smile because he seemed happy to see Kaden.