✗ nine ✗

chapter nine

This is why sometimes I hated going into co-ed school, girls here can sometimes be dangerous more than you thought. Some of them didn't even know the word of 'space' or doesn't know when to listen at your warning of staying away.

Here is one example of those girls.

"Hello Jay", Yukia says as she sits on the sit next o me in the science lab.

I didn't mind her, I wasn't letting her get to me as always and I picked up my equipments instead for the experiment, so then I could go and leave for my next subject.

"Do you want to come at my home today? My parents isn't there", she says, rubbing her hand over my leg.

I snatched it and removed it from there, "No", I said shortly.

"Why are you saying no?", she quickly asks, "Is it because of your girlfriend? Rumors say that you bring one at your family dinner this last weekend. Of course, I don't believe it"

"What's it to you?", I say, scooting away from her.

She almost slides her hand near my crotch if not for me standing up from desk in time, "Where did you meet her anyway? I don't think she goes to our school"

"I must say you should just mind your business", I say before closing my bag and leave the room.

I'm not going to throw Eunjoo's name to those girls. I have to be careful around them and they shouldn't find out about her.

This is my problem, not her own and I should deal with it alone.

Sunghoon is at it again. Teasing me even when the topic he was pushing is something I don't like.

"I can't believe it", he says as he hit on the back of my seat, "Girls were all throwing themselves to you because for them you're a challenge and you're telling me you don't like it?"

"I don't like any of them", I said, looking over my cousin's message at my phone.

"You don't like any of them? Who do you think is your type then?", he asked and I didn't answer anymore.

Some of the girls coming for me was indeed attractive. And the way they were boldly taking the first move, it's admirable. But I wouldn't do anything.

When you don't like someone, you don't like them. That's it. No more explanation needed.

"Whatever, man, I'm sure he'll find someone soon", Jake says, smirking beside him.

My friend and I are now hanging back of the school after our classes. There were many trees around here, so it's kind of breezy and there's no need to open the aircon of my car, only the windows.

My phone beeps and I checked it to see it was the one and only headache of mine, Cha Eunjoo.

"Who's that? Is that the girlfriend we should meet soon?", Ni-ki asked, getting closer to me.

"What?", I ask, looking up from the phone.

"Is that a text from your girlfriend?", both Sunghoon and Jake asked at the same time.

"No", I tell them quickly, to remove those grins from their faces.

I can't just escape the eyes of someone else though, "Then why are you smiling like that, hyung?", Jungwon pointed to my face.

I was about to begin defending myself when Ni-ki snatched the phone from my hand and showed it to the other nosy idiots like him.

"Ah, it's his girlfriend, right?", he says, pushing against me as I went to reach for my phone.