✗ eighteen ✗

⚊ chapter eighteen

"Come on, guys! I understand that you can't keep your hands to yourself, but at least have the decency to warn me next time!"

The person who found us is Heeseung. He was standing in the doorway, an amused smile on his face as he saw the girl hiding her face into my chest.

He held a pack of beer in his hand. I nearly forgot he asked me to come over, clearly broken again by the girl he was pursuing.

I hear her whisper to me, and I chuckle at what she said. She felt so embarassed at being found like this. I finally let go of her even though I kinda missed her warmth and she stand up instantly.

"I.. um.. we weren't -", Eunjoo trailed off as she fumbled for the right words.

Her face was getting redder and redder while Heesung's grin is getting wider. I was a little embarassed too that he found us in that position, although I was glad it wasn't the younger ones like Ni-ki.

He'll never let me hear the end of it.

Suddenly without meaning to, the second I meet Heeseung's eyes, we both burst into laughter. Eunjoo crossed her arms and glared at the both of us, unconsciously pouting.

Finally, we stopped laughing and Heeseung said, "But seriously, are you planning to take away Jay from me the whole night?"

"Ha ha. Very funny. It's nothing like that", Eunjoo replied with a huff.

Heeseung looked behind her and to me, who was already sitting up in the bed, "You've found yourself a joker for a girlfriend here, Jay"

"Firstly, I'm not his girlfriend and secondly, do you guys just walk into each other's house without knocking?", she asked.

"We were already so used to each other, there's no bother for such things", Heeseung answered, staying in the door, his eyes were on me.

Then to her before smirking, "I didn't know I was stopping something from happening. I'm sorry"

She rolled her eyes, "Nothing was happening. I'm only here because I'm locked out in my house"

"Right", Heeseung teased and I walked over to him, sharing a knowing smirk to each other.

"You know what? I'll leave you two here", Eunjoo said as her eyes shifted on the pack of beer in Heeseung's hand, "You carry on with whatever you two enjoy. I'm going to occupy myself downstairs"

Before she leave and slip past me, I grab onto her hand, "I know we can do something to occupy your time", I winked mischievously.

"No thank you. We were done with the kisses, Jay", she said without a pause.

I raised my eyes in a fake shock, "I wasn't talking about that", I said, but I was still smirking and she was frowning harder.

We both know I'm talking about what happened inside my car that night.

"You could join us to drink if you want", I suggested to her.

"I don't drink", she said curtly.

As soon as she said that, Heeseung's phone rings and he took it from his pocket and answered it. He walked over to the window, speaking to the receiver for a few seconds before hanging up.

He looked at me, "That was Jake. He wants me to join him to buy groceries, and you know that guy"

"I know.. He'll never stop whining until you came", I said as I nod for him to leave.

He takes up his car keys from his belt and walked back through the door with a single wave to the quiet Eunjoo. I am sometimes jealous of Jake, I have to say because only one call from him, Heeseung would leave everything even if he knew me longer.