✗ twenty ✗

chapter twenty

An hour later after we arrived here, I'm sitting on the kitchen with Heeseung and Jake waiting for the others to get ready from their shared rooms.

I shared mine with Eunjoo, of course. It's not like we will be doing something else other than sleeping side by side.

"Ni-ki told me that you almost didn't want to leave the car with her", Heesung says, making me look at him and Jake to me.

Jake's eyes widen and chokes on his food, "What's really going on with you two?"

He clears his throat and looks at me, expecting for an answer. I lean back on my chair while raising an eyebrow at him.

"I don't know. Why don't you ask her yourself?", I stated just as our other friends enter the kitchen of the cabin.

I smirk when I see Jake had his eyes widen because we know how he is the biggest gentleman of us and he is too scared or too awkward to ask girl such a personal question.

Ni-ki glares at us, thinking we're talking about him, "What did I do again?", he asks, using his deepest voice in front of a girl.

"You're not Jay, Ni-ki, so focus on your own manners first", Jake reminded him, carefully signing for him to be quiet.

I look at Eunjoo who was walking in behind them with Sunoo and see her watching Jake and Ni-ki argue with each other about the pettiest thing in the world.

Her gaze were then onto me and she smiles from seeing I was already looking before she did. I widen my legs while patting between them in the counter, telling her to come closer.

She blushes after Sunoo began to tease her and walks up to me. I hug her from behind while she stands between my legs, the other boys watched the two of us and I placed a finger to my lips, asking them not to tease us about it.

I give her a small peck in the back of her neck, smirking when I saw the goosebumps forming in her skin.

"Can you guys stop flirting here? So we can have a peaceful afternoon lunch", Sunghoon says, glaring at the sight of us.

Jungwon looks at him and says, "You're just jealous you have no one to flirt with", he says while walking up to Sunghoon and gives him a comforting pat in the arm.

Ni-ki gangs while looking at the two of us, his eyes on my arms wrapped around Eunjoo and he murmurs 'disgusting' under his breath. I only laughed, knowing he wasn't used to me being this intimate with someone.

"Okay guys, what are we doing today?", Sunoo asks, throwing his arms around Ni-ki.

Jungwoon looks at him with a bored look, "We're going to the beach and perhaps drown someone, it's going to be so fun, Sunoo hyung", he says, shaking his head.

"Why don't we volunteer yourself? Let's see it you'll enjoy it", Ni-ki says, smirking and Jungwon gives him a dark look.

I ignored the two idiots as they soon began to laugh about nothing. I look to Eunjoo instead and see that she's just minding her business, watching over my friends as if they're the most fascinating thing in the world.

For me, it would be her.

"You're so beautiful, did you know that?", I whisper on her ear, kissing her cheek.

She smiles and looks up at me, leaning her head sideways, so that our faces were closer, "It feels like you have that look on your face, Park Jay"

"What look?", I asked as I slowly forget who was around us.

"It's as if you're about to fall in love with me", she says slightly, getting on her tiptoes and she was so close in kissing me on the mouth.

So fucking close and yet she was stopped.