P

I'm curious, what do you guys think would be a happy ending at this point? Tae being free from all of this or Jeongguk being nice to him after learning his lesson? I personally think it's the first option. 

**************************

23 July 2016

Despite the situation and revelation, Seokjin didn't feel ashamed of the way his eyes lit up at Taehyung's words. He did feel annoyed, however, when his husband said 'are you sure, Tae?'

What was there to be sure about? Taehyung couldn't stay with that monster anymore, he wanted a divorce. Was that too hard to understand? 

However, before any of them could say anything, the doorbell on Taehyung's side of the call rang and Seokjin closed his mouth, deciding to wait for Taehyung to attend to the door and then return back to the call. 

Taehyung himself thought it would be a postman or a delivery boy. His husband had left only a couple of hours ago, after all. He wouldn't return until the evening. 

Or so he thought. 

Keeping the phone aside, he wiped his tears and opened the door, freezing when he found not only his husband, who was grinning like the drunkard that he was, but also Aera around whose waist, Jeongguk had his arm tightly wrapped. Aera was giggling drunkenly as well, making Taehyung widen his eyes. 

They were out drinking in broad daylight?!

"M-Move away," Jeongguk said in disgust and shoved Taehyung away from the door and stumbled in with his girlfriend without even paying attention to Taehyung, who was now on the floor with his eyes screwed shut, blinding flashes of pain shooting up his back. 

His body was too sore from the abuse he had received the previous night, after all. 

He opened his eyes after a while and noticed that Jeongguk had settled on the couch with Aera kneeling on the floor, her mouth now approaching Jeongguk's umm....

Taehyung looked away and cleared his throat, but none of them paid attention to him. He had never seen Jeongguk naked and the thing that hung out of his pants now (now inside Aera's mouth) made him highly uncomfortable. 

Forgetting all about his brother, who was still on the call, stunned by the sounds that he was hearing, Taehyung tried to walk away, but froze when Jeongguk grunted 's-stay'. 

Assuming it wasn't him Jeongguk was talking to, Taehyung made to move again, but Jeongguk talked again, making Taehyung's eyes widen. "I-I know there's n-no act-tion in your...ah, fuck, slow, baby...wh-what was I saying?....ow, f-fuck, that mouth!!....ah, you can stay and p-pleasure yourss-self too iff you w-want."

Taehyung didn't feel anything. Of all the things that he had had to go through, somehow, this didn't seem too shocking or upsetting to him. He simply shook his head. "Sorry, I'm not interested," he said and was about to leave when Jeongguk growled. "I said stay," Jeongguk glared at him and that glare was what made Taehyung stay. 

He was scared of how much more beating he would get if he didn't listen to him, now that Jeongguk had sought to hit him every chance he got. 

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!! I'LL MAKE SURE TO KILL YO-"

Taehyung's eyes widened as he scrambled to hang up on his brother, having totally forgotten that he was present. 

"Wh-What was that sound?" Jeongguk looked around groggily in his high, thankfully too gone both because of his alcohol and because of his girl to properly understand what just happened. 

"N-Nothing, Junha Appa, n-n-nothing you need to w-worry about," Taehyung said and tried to leave again, hoping Jeongguk forgot about what he had said earlier, but unfortunately, he wasn't that lucky. 

"I said fff-fucking stay," Jeongguk growled again, making him scramble back to the other couch and sit on its edge, his hands and legs trembling as he steadily stared at the floor, avoiding looking up at all costs. 

Suddenly, he felt a hand grab his jaw harshly and jerk it up. Horrified, his heart jumped up to his throat as he registered what was happening. Aera was still on the floor but was now sitting with one of her elbows resting on the couch and her lips pulled up in a smirk. 

Jeongguk's fingers pressed hard into his jaw, making him whimper. He didn't dare look straight into those alcoholic bloodshot eyes. He looked away, but Jeongguk gave his jaw another violent jerk and a press, forcing him to look at him. 

Taehyung trembled as he made eye contact with him. Now that he realized his husband would go to any length to hurt him, the current situation terrified him. 

Jeongguk stared straight into his eyes for a few seconds before breaking into a laugh. 

Oh how much Taehyung had craved all his married life to hear this very laugh. To see this very pull up of lips. To see this very beautiful contraction and expansion of his facial muscles. 

But now, he felt nothing but terror at the laugh. He felt nothing but the dread pooling at the base of his stomach as he watched Aera catch up to the laughter. 

Nothing but gut-twisting panic. 

And he was not wrong to feel so. 

Because a few seconds later, Jeongguk said, "what d'you say? Threesome?" suggestively, and Aera nodded excitedly, eyeing Taehyung up and down like he was another new sex toy for her to use and throw away. 

"You know what to do, don't you?" Jeongguk asked, staring at Taehyung with a devilish glint that had Taehyung shivering in horror. 

The situation was finally syncing in and he realized that if he didn't escape fast enough, he could even end up getting raped. It didn't matter if it was his husband. He still considered it as rape. It was going to happen against his consent, after all.

He shook his head vigorously in answer to Jeongguk's question. He didn't understand how Jeongguk expected him to know what to do when he had never done anything of that sort in his entire life. Hell, he hadn't even received a kiss in the last fourteen years. 

"Good for nothing," Jeongguk rolled his eyes and spat directly on his face this time. Taehyung closed his eyes right on time, but it didn't stop him from feeling disgusted. With trembling hands, he lifted his t-shirt's hem and wiped his face, only to receive a tight slap for doing so.

"The disrespect, really!!" Jeongguk exclaimed incredulously and grabbed Taehyung's shirt by its collar and yanked him up. 

Taehyung gasped in horror when Jeongguk began to drag him upstairs and Aera followed behind them. He tried to escape his husband's clutches at least by force, but it didn't work and he ended up being forced back into position by Aera. 

(Trigger Warning - Sexual Harassment)

He cried, sobbed, pled and begged to be left alone, for Jeongguk to let him go, but everything fell on deaf ears. His phone kept ringing continuously, and he knew it was going to be his brother, but none of them cared about it. They just dragged him into the bedroom and locked the door and threw him onto the bed. 

Aera quickly positioned herself on the bed and forced Taehyung onto her. Without letting him escape, Jeongguk promptly took position behind him and thus began his nightmare, something that Taehyung was sure was going to haunt him in his dreams in the coming days.