S

29 October 2016

Taehyung didn't know what to say, how to react, what to do....he just didn't know. 

He wanted to say something, but he knew he couldn't. Deciding not to invite more problems for himself, he showed Jeongguk a thumbs up and gestured to the table, where the food was already placed and served for him. 

"Serve to Aera as well," Jeongguk said and escorted Aera upstairs, presumably to their bedroom. Taehyung supposed he wasn't going to sleep in their bedroom anymore. He sighed and shrugged to himself, deciding to sleep in Junha's room instead. At least he would get to sleep comfortably.

He served food for Aera as well, finishing up just in time for Jeongguk to come downstairs. 

"What's for dinner?" he asked and Taehyung tensed up. Gulping, he showed Jeongguk all the dishes he made. "What's this silence? What's this disrespect?! I'm not going to talk to you, you don't deserve my respect, is that it?! IS THAT IT, YOU FUCKER?!" 

Taehyung kept shaking his head, but upon not being able to say anything, Jeongguk got more enraged. He held the back of Taehyung's head and slammed it onto one of the dishes nearby. 

Taehyung's mouth fell open in a silent scream. The dishes were straight out of the stove, after all. Grabbing his hair, Jeongguk shoved him to the floor and spat at him again. "You are still not going to talk?! You whore," he didn't hesitate to go forward and kick him despite Taehyung signing to him desperately from where he lay on the floor that he couldn't speak. 

Taehyung got to his knees and looked up at Jeongguk with tears flowing down his face. He held his hands together and rubbed them vigorously, showing Jeongguk his throat and crossing his arms regularly in between his silent begging. 

Jeongguk didn't seem like he was going to show mercy, but Aera showed up at the stairs just then, stopping Jeongguk from kicking Taehyung again. "What happened?" she asked as she slowly made her way down the stairs. 

Jeongguk immediately rushed to help her down. She smiled as she took his hand. "Looks like the retard's gone mute. He was good for nothing, anyway," Jeongguk said. She rolled her eyes at that and looked at Taehyung before letting out one of the most condescending laughs Taehyung had ever heard. 

He looked down and took a deep breath and made to get up. No matter what, he was expected to serve food to them, after all. 

He took away the dish that Jeongguk had slammed his face into and washed his face in the sink before getting back to the table to serve them. 

"Aera said her legs are hurting. Massage them until she feels better, understood?" 

Taehyung nodded, assuming he was supposed to do it after dinner, but when Jeongguk slammed his hand on the table and yelled "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!" he moved the chair next to Aera and got to the floor right away. He grabbed Aera's feet and placed both of them on his lap, gulping back the lump forming in his throat once again. Without any protest, he massaged her legs until one of her feet came in straight contact with his chest. 

"Where are you touching?! This is harassment!!" she screeched and got up, her face contorting in false rage. Taehyung looked up, alarmed at what was happening. He had done nothing. He had, in fact, been careful not to go above her mid-legs in fear of offending her. 

Terrified of what might happen, he looked at Jeongguk and shook both of his hands denyingly, but when had Jeongguk ever listened to him? 

"How. Dare. You?!" this time, Jeongguk's foot came in direct contact with his face, sending it right to the ground as a result. Before he could scramble away in terror, Jeongguk was over him, glaring at him in a rage only known to animals. 

While Jeongguk grabbed Taehyung by his collar, Taehyung grabbed Jeongguk's legs and shook his head vigorously, but Jeongguk shook him off his leg and dragged him to the stove. Taehyung's eyes widened to an unbelievable extent. He struggled with everything that his body could offer, trying his best to stop Jeongguk and get away from him.

"Aera, light the stove. Sluts like him will learn a lesson only like this," Jeongguk said. Taehyung's eyes widened further, realizing what was going to happen. Soundlessly, he begged as hard as he could, and cried pathetically to get away from Jeongguk's clutches. 

His heart began to pound a hundred miles per hour when Aera lit the stove and blew on the lighter with a provocative smirk. He began to breathe heavily, gasping when Jeongguk started bringing his hand close to the fire. 

If his voice had cooperated, he would have screamed until the entire neighbourhood was at their doorstep. That was how scared he was at the moment. 

"Let him go, Gguk," he heard Aera say and Jeongguk froze with Taehyung's hand just a few inches above the flame. The distance was still enough to make his hand burn in the heat, but luckily, not enough for it to actually burn like it was going to if Aera hadn't interfered. 

"We had threesomes with him anyway, it's fine. We can punish him if he does it again," she said. 

Jeongguk looked at her and then at Taehyung. He violently let go of his hand and Taehyung barely managed to get it away from the flame in time. "I'm letting you go only because she said so. If you dare to touch her again, I won't listen to her either. Is that clear?"  

Taehyung nodded vigorously even though he wasn't at fault. 

"WORDS!!" 

Taehyung flinched and cried harder. How was he going to use words now? Why was Jeongguk not understanding that he couldn't talk anymo-

He suddenly found himself slammed against the wall with Jeongguk's hand squeezing his throat once again. He frantically tapped Jeongguk's hand. The grip was too hard today. He wouldn't be surprised if he even ended up dead tonight. 

"I. Said. Words." Jeongguk's bloodshot eyes bore holes into Taehyung's soul, making him tremble like a leaf. Despite his brain not working properly with the blocked flow of oxygen, he mouthed 'yes, seobang-nim'. 

"There," Jeongguk said and released his throat after giving it a harder squeeze. Taehyung immediately collapsed to the ground, coughing violently. His heart still didn't stop racing from the fear he had felt when Jeongguk was about to burn his hand. 

How was it that everytime Taehyung thought he was used to everything, Jeongguk came up with something new?

He wished he got freedom from all of this as soon as possible. 

He wished he got the courage to seek that freedom.

He didn't know how much longer he could go.