Thank you

So.....the end of the fifteenth book. 

This was one of my most impulsive and fastest books ever. I channelled as much angst as I was capable of bringing out into this book. 

I hope I actually made you shed tears at least once, lol. 

That was my main goal in making Jeongguk the villain in this book. 

I hope you didn't think Taehyung would be happy with Jeongguk if that man changed. Because once damaged, you can NOT repair a heart. Especially by the same person. Taehyung would never have been happy with Jeongguk even if he changed into a saint. 

And one can never make up for abuse, no matter how much they apologize or regret it. That's the reason I hate concepts of people falling for their bullies and such. You can never repair that damage, ever.

Also, about Jeongguk's death, one - there was no way that man would repent when he was that lost in drugs. This life was not for him to repent. He was only going to destroy himself further. He was just beyond repair.

Two - I believe very strongly in rebirth and karma. If you are suffering now for no reason, it means that you've done something in your previous life to deserve that. And I believe suffering without even knowing the reason is a worse way of punishing someone than them knowing what they did and repenting it. 

Anyways, thank you for staying with me all this while. Thank you for the votes, comments and silent support as well. 

I might not write a new book for a while. Until then, I hope you enjoy the one-shots that I might publish randomly.

I love you guys. Stay safe, healthy and smiling forever :))