"This is the great new artist, Normani, and today is her last day on tour as well as her interview. So today we are going to get into some juicy questions for her."  A women introduced.

"Oh God." Normani muttered.

"You're new so everyone wants to know everything about you." The interviewer noted.

"I know I know." Normani giggled a bit.

"Let's recap on the basics, when is your birthday and how old are you?" The interviewer began questioning.

"My birthday is May 31st and I'm 22." Normani smiled.

"So you just turned 22?" The interviewer jaw dropped a little.

"I- yes." Normani answered.

"Omg, happy birthday!" The interviewer praised.

"Thank you, thank you." Normani said softly.

"I bet you received so many gifts from your fans." The interviewer cheered.

"Yeah." Normani muttered...her manager gave Normani a thumbs up for the interview while Normani turned it off.

"I can't wait to get back into the studio." Normani rubbed her temples and her manager laughed.

"Of course you can't, how about your next album title being 'No Distractions'?" Her manager suggested.

"I'm guessing that's the lead single as well." Normani smirked and the manager nodded.

They felt the car come to a stop and Normani got out first as she skipped to the studio. She didn't care if the paparazzi caught her, she was just excited to record more songs. On her way in, she bumps into someone causing them to try and balance their beverage before it spilled.

"Sorry." Normani apologized quickly and the person waved it off.

"Dinah!" The manager opened his arms and the person who Normani bumped into looked at him.

"Yo." Dinah fisted bumped him as she moved to the audio station.

"Normani, Dinah will be introducing you to some beats and tracks for your album." Her manager mentions and Normani huffed.

"Fine, they better be good." Normani crossed her arms.

"Here." Dinah held out the headphones as she added a few more drums to one of the tracks.

Normani took it and Dinah began playing the first track. As it played, Normani began loving it more and more which frustrated her. It is usually for someone first track to be good.

"How you like it?" Her manager asked and Normani blushed.

"Shut up." Normani muttered and Dinah stopped the track before playing another one.

"Can I see your lyrics?" Dinah asked and Normani ushered for her bag.

Pulling out her phone, she sat down next to Dinah and scrolled through her notes.

"I'm gonna sing this on your first track." Normani showed Dinah her lyrics and Dinah quickly scanned through them with a nod.

"Okay let's here it." Dinah ushered the mic towards Normani, she was kinda confused since she would always sing in the booth but Dinah had her singing right next to her.

"Leave." Normani waved off.

"But- fine." Her manager left and Normani ushered for Dinah to began the music.

Normani waited for the perfect time to start singing and she does.

"Thank god for the weekend..." Normani sang and they went over it like 4 times.

"Alright, here's the finished product." Dinah played the song and Normani was vibing with it.

"Let's do another one." Normani ushered and Dinah nodded.

They spent the rest of their scheduled time together creating, 'No Distractions' and Dinah began to clean up while Normani was on the phone with her manager. After Dinah had finished, she decided to speak up.

"We meet on Sunday." Dinah pulled out her keys and Normani looked at Dinah.

"Okay." Normani whispered as she opened the door to the studio.

Normani walked out with her bag in one hand and phone in the other while Dinah had a duffle bag and her keys.

"If you wanna speed up the process, send me samples on how you want the song and I'll make you the perfect beats." Dinah tells Normani and Normani looked at the paparazzi.

"Okay cool, bye." Normani kissed Dinah on the cheek causing Dinah's eyebrows to furrow in confusion.

Normani got into the car with her manager and her manager first expression was a raised eyebrow.

"You kissed her?" Her manager asked as soon as Normani clicked in her seatbelt.

"On the cheek." Normani answered.

"Why?" Her manager continues to question.

"Because I wanted to." Normani says as she pulls out her phone.

"Well Dinah Jane is a player so be careful." Her manager warned.

"I'm not going to date her, that's bizarre." Normani rolled her eyes.

"Sure Jan." The manager muttered and Normani furrowed her eyebrows.

"Take me home, I want a nice shower then relax in a nice bath while eating some good ass chicken." Normani instructed the driver who looked at Normani in the mirror before nodding.

As they pulled up to Normani's house, she quickly gets out and skips to the building excited about her shower, bath and food. Waving bye, she enters her home and began stripping out her clothes as she make her way upstairs.

"Hi Presley." Normani cooed at the sleeping dog who stayed asleep despite not seeing her owner for so long.

"Fine, no rubs for you." Normani scoffed as she entered the bathroom and took her quick shower.

Turning on her bath, she looked through her bag and unpacked everything. Her eyebrows furrowed as she pulls out a bag of sour patch kids causing her face to go from confused to happy in a quick second.

"Here's my number if you need anything - D" Normani read and she smiled.

"Today is going so well." She muttered to herself as she entered the bath and instantly relax.

She typed in the number to her contacts and texted it so that Dinah would be able to save her number as well and Dinah does. Normani giggled seeing the first thing Dinah texted back. It was a paparazzi photo of Normani kissing Dinah on the cheek. Dinah didn't really care since she isn't as famous as Normani, thankfully for her though. Soon enough, Normani called Dinah and Dinah answered.

"Did you need something Normani?" Dinah wondered.

"Not really, thank you for the sour patch kids though." Normani popped one in her mouth.

"Well Normani Kordei, you need more high notes in your songs." Dinah tells her.

"Dinah Jane, are you instructing me to do something?" Normani muttered as she relaxed more into her bath.

"It's a suggestion." Dinah laughed softly.

"If it's necessary then I'll try to hit those notes." Normani voice got quicker after each word and Dinah knew she was sleeping.

"I guess I won't be getting any samples tonight." Dinah sighed.