15

It's been a couple of months and to be honest, nothing much happened. They would do their little pr stunts then go about their day. Normani would leave for a meetings, go do an interview and or a show while Dinah would go to therapy or try to make some beats to past the time. Dinah had to stretch her body everyday for at least 30 minutes. But today, Normani was out all day so Dinah didn't have much to do. As she tried to walk around, with a lot of struggle, she ended up just sitting down on the floor as a sign that she gave up. She never felt so weak before and so she just placed her head in her hands. She don't remember how long she sat there for because soon enough she felt someone shake her awake.

"Why are you on the floor?" Normani questioned her and Dinah looked up before pushing the girl away slightly.

"I'm fine." Dinah tried to get up but failed.

"I beg to differ." Normani crossed her arms.

"Can you just go do whatever you do and leave me alone?" Dinah pinched her nose bridge and Normani scoffed.

"Why are you being so stubborn?" Normani furrowed her eyebrows.

"I don't want your pity." Dinah tried to get up again and failed, until Normani pulled her up causing them to stumble onto the couch.

"Ow." Normani rubbed her face since as they fell, they had head butted.

"Well you caused this." Dinah rolled her eyes.

"Be appreciative, I was helping you." Normani huffed.

"Well get me off of you." Dinah mimicked her huff and Normani rolls them over causing her to accidentally (🌚) straddle her waist making them both blush.

She quickly scurried off of Dinah and turned on her heel before going upstairs. Dinah sighed and sat up and had a container of food in her face.

"I brought dinner while I was out." Normani sat down the food in Dinah's lap before sitting down herself.

"The last time you did this, we was about to actually get together." Dinah teased.

"Shut up." Normani crossed her legs and sitting back as Dinah puts on The Originals.

They sat and ate their food while watching the show. Normani was drinking her wine while Dinah drank her water.

"You're going to end up tipsy." Dinah pointed out and Normani rolled her eyes as she set down the glass.

"So, why did you cheat on me?" Normani rested her head on Dinah's shoulder.

"I never been in a relationship before, I didn't understand loyalty until now obviously." Dinah clarified.

"All these women and you've never caught feelings for em?" Normani rose her eyebrow.

"No, I only ever felt sexually attracted to them." Dinah admitted.

"What about me?" Normani locked eyes with Dinah who took a deep breath before looking back at the TV.

"I don't know...you're just different. A good different." Dinah muttered.

"Hm." Normani hummed as she slowly began to fall asleep.

Dinah looked at the girl and rested her head on top of the girl before falling asleep. It was next morning and Normani woke up to Dinah arms wrapped around her and her face in her shoulder. She got up careful and made her way upstairs to perform her morning routine. As she stepped out the shower, she get a phone call and answers it.

"Hey Normani..." Camila trailed off.

"Camila?" Normani wondered.

"Yeah, Dinah has been ignoring everyone so I just wanted to check up on her." Camila assured.

"Oh well she's-" Normani turned around to be met with a now showered Dinah who was most likely practicing walking up and down the stairs as apart of her therapy.

"Hello?" Camila called.

"I'm fine." Dinah told Camila and before she could say anything, Dinah hung up the phone.

"Dinah!" Normani snatched the phone to see that she indeed ended the call.

"Are you off today?" Dinah questioned.

"I am yes." Normani huffed.

"Cool." Dinah began going down the stairs carefully and Normani followed her.

"Cool?" Normani asked.

"Mhm." Dinah hummed as she sat back down onto the couch.

"How long have you been doing that?" Normani wondered as she grabbed some things from her fridge.

"Since you got into the shower." Dinah answered.

"Just yesterday you were struggling to walk." Normani noted.

"I know." Dinah turned on the TV.

"So how are you able to go up and down the steps without an issue?" Normani questioned.

"I don't know." Dinah shrugged.

"Have you been eating properly?" Normani asked.

"Depends, does snacks count...?" Dinah trailed off and Normani eyes widened.

"Dinah!" Normani crosses her arms.

"You just love calling my name don't you." Dinah teased again.

"Shut up, how are you expected to make a fast recovery if your body doesn't have the energy to?" Normani scolded.

"Are you worried about me?" Dinah fake pouted with a laugh.

"No I want you out my house." Normani went back to her fridge.

"Rude." Dinah stopped laughing as she watched Normani pull something out of the fridge.

"Eat, I'm making breakfast." Normani threw Dinah an apple and Dinah caught it without ease.

"Okay." Dinah turned back to the TV before sitting back and watching her show.

Dinah lost track of time as she sees Normani take the remaining parts of the apple and threw it away before washing her hands again.

"Your food is done. Come wash your hands." Normani told Dinah and Dinah got up to make her way over to the girl.

After they washed their hands, Dinah flicked water at Normani and Normani threw basically a cup amount of water at Dinah making her hair even more wet, they settled down after drying off a bit and ate their food.

"Eating is so tiring." Dinah sighed as she only finished half of her food.

"Don't you wanna walk again?" Normani questioned.

"I wanna do more than walk." Dinah muttered.

"Disgusting." Normani pulled a stank face.

"Not that, I don't even think I could have sex again anyways." Dinah sighed again.

"What do you mean?" Normani finished her food.

"I mean, if you really wanna know...I can't get hard for some reason and it is what it is." Dinah sat back to take a break from eating.

"You can't get hard?" Normani furrowed her eyebrows.

"No, I already stated that." Dinah told her in a duh tone.

"Are you impotent?" Normani wondered.

"The fuck does that mean?" Dinah rose an eyebrow.

"Hold on." Normani rolled her eyes and she gave Dinah the definition.

"Well...maybe. I should ask my doctor in my next visit." Dinah shrugged.

"It would be very ironic since you used to put your dick in a girl everyday or so." Normani stated.

"It wasn't everyday." Dinah muttered.

"I would call you a whore but you can't even be one." Normani teased.

"Haha." Dinah faked laugh causing Normani to giggle as she pulled Dinah so she was now on top of her.