21

"I'mma be looking fly as fuck." Dinah says over the FaceTime.

"I'll be looking sexy as fuck." Normani flipped her hair.

"Y'all need to shut the fuck up." Ryan rolled her eyes as she searched through Normani's closet.

"Ryan." Normani pouted.

"Hang up or I'm not helping you." Ryan rose her eyebrow and Normani huffs.

"Fine...byeeeee." Normani waved.

"Byeeeee." Dinah mimicked as Normani hangs up.

"Alright, now that there are no distractions, here try this on." Ryan ushered and Normani took the clothing and began stripping.

Once she finished putting on the outfit, Ryan shook her head and grabbed another outfit. They did this about 7-8 times before they finally found the perfect outfit, well until Ryan found the perfect outfit.

"Looking sexy as always." Ryan snapped her fingers before snapping a picture of her bestie.

"How are you and Solána?" Normani grabbed her purse and Ryan sighed.

"Hm." She responded and Normani eyebrow twitched.

"That's not good." Normani put her hand on her hip.

"I want to be with her." Ryan fidgeted with her shirt.

"But?" Normani furrowed her eyebrows together.

"I don't think I'm ready." Ryan shrugged and Normani sighed.

"Fair enough." Normani replied with and Ryan giggled.

They made their way out the house and got into the awaited uber. It was planned to drop off Ryan first then take Normani to her destination, while they were in the uber chatting. Normani showed Ryan something making her jaw drop.

"Dinah must love you." Ryan shook her head and Normani blushed.

"Do you think?" Normani looked out the window and Ryan eyes widened.

"Do you love her?" Ryan eyebrow twitched and Normani blushed deepened.

"Wha-" Normani put up her hands slightly before the driver spoke up.

"We've arrived." She announced and they nodded.

"Text me after your date." Ryan hugged the girl and Normani waved bye.

Once the door closed, the driver pulled off towards the restaurant. Arriving at the destination, Normani gets out before covering her stomach. She was nervous, she never gets nervous, why is she nervous? Going up to the door, Dinah opens it from the inside with a bright smile.

"Beautiful as always." Dinah reached out for Normani's hand Normani placed her hand in Dinah's.

"You don't look too bad yourself." Normani went to give Dinah a hug but Dinah noticed the hand covering her stomach.

"You okay? You have cramps or something?" Dinah removed Normani's hand and kissed them both.

"No I'm alright, just hungry." Normani half lied with a bite of her lip and Dinah nodded.

"Mkay, let's eat then." Dinah interlocked their hands and guided them to their table.

As they seated themselves, Dinah rested her head on her hand and smiled at Normani.

"What's up?" Normani smiled back at the girl.

"You look so gorgeous." Dinah muttered.

"Thank you again." Normani looked down and Dinah pulled out her phone.