"Normani, today...you are going to announce your next album." Her manager tells her and Normani's face lit up.

"Yay, does that mean I get to have an announcement party?" Normani wondered.

"Yes." He sighed.

"Yay!" Normani squealed as she began running around like crazy.

"What's going on?" Dinah asked as she entered the room.

"Normani's gonna have an announcement party for her album." Her manager responded.

"I'mma invite Ryan, Solána, Megan, Kehlani-" Normani began naming names but Dinah cuts her off.

"Am I invited?" Dinah questioned.

"Well you did help create it so technically it's your party too." He states.

"Oh yeah, aw man." Normani frowned.

"No one knows that though, I'll just go as your girlfriend." Dinah fake laughed as she scratched the back of her neck.

"Oh right, I forgot about that. We do need to do more pr stunts." Normani rubbed her chin.

"That's what the party can also be used for." He suggested.

"Yes but I'mma actually be partying." Normani giggled as she began texting everyone about the event.

Dinah sits down and also gets on her phone to see that she gained so many followers after Normani's little stunt she pulled.

"I'll be right back." Normani's manager tells them as he goes to take a phone call.

Dinah didn't pay him any mind but Normani waited for him to leave before walking over to Dinah and sitting on Dinah's lap catching her attention.

"Woah, hello?" Dinah bit her lip.

"Hi." Normani grinned.

"Wassup?" Dinah leaned back.

"I'm wondering what you're going to wear to the party." Normani tapped her finger on Dinah's leg.

"It's happening today?" Dinah eyes widened.

"Yes, I'm announcing the album today so." Normani huffed.

"Ah shit, I don't know." Dinah laughed nervously.

"Personally-" Normani began to speak.

"Oh boy." Dinah cuts her off and Normani grabbed Dinah's face.

"Rude." Normani pouted and Dinah smiled.

"Sorry." Dinah slid her hand up Normani's leg and Normani eyes trailed her hand but, she got up with a sigh as her manager reentered the room.

"So how much alcohol is going to be needed?" He wondered as Normani smiles up at him.

"A lot." Normani tells him before leaving the room and Dinah rests her head on her hand.

It was later in the day and Normani's manager was turning a club into a party.

"I just know this is going to be fun as hell." Ryan commented as her and Normani observed the place.

"Okay, for the announcement I was thinking..." Her manager ushered to the large amount of bottles of champagne.

"Champagne?" Normani questioned.

"Yes, Ryan and the rest of your friends are going to shoot champagne at you." He explained.

"Bitch no." Normani pulled a disgusted face.

"Normani." He frowned.

"As long as it don't get on me, then I'm okay with it." Normani sighed.